Fourth Burn

By the time Y/N returned,she had found Kirari waiting for her with an ipad in hand. Kirari Momobami wore a neutral expression.

"Care to explain what is this?"

It was a photo taken by a paparazzi where Sachiko was angled to be kissing the neck of Y/N Moon.  The Moon heiress paled.

"Kirari that's not wha-"

"The tabloids published this because of that date. Don't draw attention to yourself, Y/N Moon." Kirari spat as she leaned over to grab Y/N chin. "You don't want this to reach the elders do you?"

 "You don't want this to reach the elders do you?"

Y/N scoffs.

"Why are you giving two shits on what i want to do?" Y/N voices out. "You fucked your secretary on our wedding night, Kirari. I'm free to do whatever i want."

The Momobami clan leader chuckles darkly and pushed a knee to separate Y/N's legs to exert dominance over her. "Ara ara, let me remind you tajt you were the one who came into my life and ruined it." she caressed the Moon heiress' cheek.

"Even if you have eyes, you cannot see. Ecen if you have ears, you cannot hear. Your lips will remain sealed. That is your role as a Momobami wife." Kirari reminds her. She then gives Y/N a life plan.

"I did not gamble!" she protests.

Kirari could only chuckle but motioned to open the life plan. Y/N's eyes widened.

"Carry Kirari Momobami's child by the end of the year? Seriously? Ya Momobami-san, do i look like a breeding machine to you?"

"I have no plans to have a sexual relations with you. It will be done through IVF, and you shall carry my child after graduation." Kirari then leans closer to her. "Or you could take the honorable path my mother took and died after childbirth?"

Y/N Moon paled. Kirari was not serious isn't she? The Moon heiress thought.

"As for your punishment of being so insolent. The IVF normally infuses two egg cells for the two parents to be compatible to the child. How about i make it Sayaka and i's child?"

Kirari Momobami stood in triumph to see Y/N quiver and tears falling from her cheeks. She was determined to break the essence of the girl who ruined her life.

"You wouldn't, Papa is going to kill me!"

Their parents had come to an agreement that the child must be a descendant of not only the Momobami clan but also the Moon bloodline.

"I won't care less," Kirari retorts. "This is the price of your insolence, Y/N Moon-Momobami. You are part of the clan now as you are my property."

Kirari's grip tightened on Y/N's wrists. It wss beginning to hurt the Moon heiress in front of the platinum haired president. A stream of tears were falling non-stop from her eyes.

"O-Ouch..." she sniffles." Kirari, y-you're hurting me..."

Kirari's grip tightened further in dominance. It was not until Ririka made her presence known. "Kirari, that's enough. Stop it, you are hurting Y/N."

Y/N took the chance to leave as Kirari was distracted.

"Y/N Moon ! Come back here! I'm not done with you! "

---------------

"Damn, isn't that Y/N Moon ?"

Y/N had poured her frustrations in thr firing range near the Momobami estate. No one would dare to come closer to her as she was a prominent figure already.

"I did not know she was a sharpshooter." the man tells his friend. "That's Sachiko Juraku, right?"

"So the rumors about them are true?"

Sachiko Juraku made her way to Y/N's side. She lodged a bullet in the gun and fired straight.

Bullseye.

"Something on your mind?" she asks softly. "You caught me off guard when you called crying. So i wanted to check upon you,"

Y/N remained silent and continued firing. Sachiko grabbed the gun from her and cornered her on the wall. The blonde haired woman's eyes softened, which was quite a rarity.

" I don't know what Sachiko wants from you. Between Kirari and Sachiko i dont even know who's much worse than the other." Mary reminds her.

Disregarding what Mary said , Y/N hugged Sachiko. The Juraku heiress stiffened from her display of intimacy shown.

"H-Hey, don't cry on me. I don't know how to comfort someone." Sachiko stammers. "Tell me, what is with you and Kirari Momobami?"

Y/N stiffens and snapped out of thr embrace. She had avoided the Juraku heiress's gaze yet Sachiko pressed further.

"You can trust me, Y/N."

"You cannot trust Sachiko Juraku, Y/N. I don't know if she's just going to use you or something." Mary's voice continues to echo in Y/N's mind.

"She's my wife."

Sachiko's grin faded. "I see..."

"I hope you know there is something going on with her and Sayaka Igarashi," Sachiko said as she gave Y/N the cup of coffee she ordered.

"I'm aware," the Moon heiress said as she took a sip of her coffee. "I'm just tired of this. The whole stay silent and look pretty part of being a Momobami wif- I'm sorry for ranting, Sachiko-san!" Y/N's cheeks tinged pink as she came to a realization.

Sachiko chuckles and squeezed Y/n's hand gently. Her alluring eyes met Y/n's unsure ones." It's nothing. We get frustrated once in a while. If you needed to rant, feel free to do so."

"Besides,you look cute when you rant." she adds as Y/N's cheeks tinged pink.

Remembering what Mary Saotome said, Y/N chose to be direct to the point. "Juraku-san, what do you need from me? You're strangely kind and affectionate to me. You are-"

"Confusing you?" Sachiko finishes the sentence for her. "As i said, you had caught my eye, Y/N Moon. I would be frank with you, i would like to consider you as a companion. I rarely get interested however you seem to be a special case."

"I hope we can be friends," the blonde woman finally tells her.

-----------

Up Next:

Y/N Moon kept an eye on Kirari, who was skimming over the student council papers. Her wife was so engrossed in her paperwork that the platinum haired president didn't notice Y/N leaning against her shoulder.

Aish, she's so workaholic, Y/N thought.

Kirari cautiously removed the head that was leaning on her shoulder when she finally saw it.

"If you're feeling sleepy, go upstairs and sleep on the bed…" she muttered.