The Seventeenth Burn

Y/N was in the kitchen preparing their lunch boxes when Kirari had sneaked up right behind her.

She had tried moving yet it was like Kirari Momobami had no plans of letting her go. "I'm really sorry, my wife. The truth is she was the one who set up the meeting. I had no idea till we were there."

"I'm preparing our lunch boxes, you can apologize later." Y/N said but Kirari shook her head.

The Momobami clanhead's hand palmed over one of her wife's breasts and gently squeezed it. "I want you, Y/N."

"If you're horny, have Sayaka take care of that." Y/N snapped. "I'm sure she's willing to stick her fingers or even eat you out."

"Ara ara, my wife." Kirari purred. "I'm really sorry."

Kirari Momobami inhaled sharply as she bowed submissive to her wife in order to please her. She was doing everything in order not to pull the Moon heiress in a bed and fuck her senselessly.

Y/N smirked as she faced the Momobami clan head. "Be a good girl and i might be in the mood to finger you later."

"Yes, my Y/N." Kirari said as sat patiently on the counter.

The platinum haired president watched her wife prepare 2 lunch boxes. Kirari's brows furrowed in confusion to why there was only two lunch boxes.

"Where's mine?" she asks

"You always liked eating with Sayaka so i made only for Ririka and i." Y/N said with a straight face.

Kirari inhaled sharply. Making amends with Y/N was proving to be much difficult than usual. She had no idea how someone as pure as her wife could even hold a grudge.

Y/N had closed the sliding door of the kitchen that led to the dining room for privacy. She walked closer towards her wife and smirked as she pushed Kirari's knees apart. She had slipped a hand underneath the Momobami clan head's dress to find her all bare.

"Y-Y/N..." Kirari moans quietly as her wife ran her fingers on her wet folds.

"Did you really miss me that much, Rari? You're dripping wet." the Moon heiress said seductively as she stimulated her wife's sensitive bud.

Kirari's moans filled the kitchen room as Y/N's middle finger slipped inside her wet sex. "M-Mommy, yes, more mommy."

The entrance of a female genetalia was one of the most sensitive parts as Y/N did not even need to go deep yet.

"Oohh! Y/N! Fuck, right there!" Kirari moaned underneath Y/N's touch. The Moon heiress could only chuckle to see her wife to be a moaning mess underneath her.

"I-I'm going to..." Kirari chokes out breathlessly.

Y/N had slid her fingers out of her wife's sex in the height of pleasure. Kirari looked at her in shock to see that her wife intentionally did not let her reach her climax.

"Kaichou."

Y/N had quickly closed her wife's legs and pulled down her dress. There was no way that she will allow Kirari to be seen in this state. Let alone someone like Sayaka Igarashi.

Sayaka emerged from the back door of the estate. Kirari could briefly remember that she had given the student council secretary the key to the back door when Y/N Moon was not present in her life.

Kirari could feel all of her efforts go down the drain. As if this day could not even get worst.

--------

Kirari had come inside of her office to see a familiar lunch box on her table. A note was written on top of it and she could recognize her wife's familliar handwriting.

Kirari,

Dont think i will ever forget to serve you as your wife. Eat up and do your best to make amends with me.

Your darling buin.

"Kaichou, you called for me?" Sayaka asks as she made her presence known.

"Sit down, Sayaka." Kirari tells her in her usual nonchalant tone. The student council secretary was on the edge on why the Momobami clan head had her summoned.

"Lets break up, Sayaka."

Sayaka's eyes widened as she stared at the student council president in shock. She had no idea that things are going to escalate towards this.

"Break up with me Kirari and i shall jump at the topmost floor of the academy." Sayaka threatened. "What happened to us, Kirari? We were so happy."

Kirari Momobami cpuld not believe that Sayaka could ever threaten her on her life. She was stuck on a situation where she had nowhere else to turn to.

"Its improper, Sayaka." Kirari attempted to reason out.

"I dont give a fuck about being proper!" Sayaka bursts out. "I had you first then she dared to steal you away from me? I wish that car accident killed her!"

Kirari's hand flew to Sayaka's cheek in rage. "You know nothing, Sayaka. You are not the woman i loved anymore. You are becoming too obsessed about me, Igarashi-san."

"Lets settle this on a gamble once more. Y/N and i, on a gamble of life and death. Its high time we play tower of doors once more," Sayaka chucklea. "It seems to be fitting if one of us falls to death."

"Sayaka." Kirari said in a warning tone.

"I'll inform her." The student council secretary merely tells her. "I shall be off to challenge Y/N Moon to a gamble of life and death."