The Third Burn

----------

"Die Lerche in blaue Höh entschwebt,

der Tauwind weht so lau;

sein wonniger milder Hauch belebt

und küßt das Feld, die Au.

Der Frühling in holder Pracht erwacht,

ah alle Pein zu End mag sein,"

Sachiko Juraku sat with interest to hear the new resident singer of the Cheong A Arts Center. Her family had shares to the most prominent group in South Korea and she did not want to miss this.

Y/N Moon seemed to be a prominent young talent in the field of vocal music according to what the blonde haired woman heard. She was not mistaken at all.

The Moon heiress proved to be a talented young lady after all.

After the performance, Sachiko made her way down to the Y/N Moon's dressing room with a bouquet in her hand. The Juraku heiress was wearing a terno blazer and pants that complimented her blonde hair.

Sachiko's heels clicked and clacked in the halls of Cheong A Arts Center

Sachiko's heels clicked and clacked in the halls of Cheong A Arts Center. She knocked on Y/N's dressing room gently.

It was Mary Saotome who opened the dressing room door.

"Omo, Juraku-san ?"

Sachiko's eyes scanned the room to see the vice president of the student council inside with another unfamiliar woman.

"Sachiko Juraku?" The woman with raven hair asks. "It is nice to meet you in person. I've heard a lot about your gambling skills."

Sachiko's lips upturned into a smirk. Her eyes drifted to the Moon heiress who sat next to Ririka Momobami. The blonde haired woman carefully made her way towards her.

"Ms. Moon, it is a pleasure to meet you." Sachiko greets her in pure English.

Y/N froze with the blonde woman's English accent. She cannot deny that the woman in front of her spoke with a sexy english accent. The singer blushed in embarrassment.

"My name is Sachiko Juraku, the eldest daughter of one of Cheong A's investors. It's a pleasure to hear you sing, mademoiselle." she continues to speak in English with a distinct Japanese accent.

Ririka Momobami could only chuckle. "Y/N Moon could speak and understand Nihongo, Juraku-san."

"What is your business here, Madam Vice President?" Sachiko asks the masked vice president.

"Oh, me? I am here on behalf of the student council of Hyakkaou."Ririka lied. She had actually come with Yumeko and Mary in order to support Y/N.

Sachiko Juraku turned to Y/N and gave her the bouquet that was prepared for her. The Moon heiress certainly caught her eye in an intriguing way. Y/N was admiring the arrangement of the bouquet given to her.

"I'd hope i can hear you sing much more frequently

"I'd hope i can hear you sing much more frequently. Ms Moon, if i could offer a proposition?"

Y/N's gaze met Sachiko's alluring ones. There was something in the blonde woman's eyes that commanded every single person to look at her.

"I'd be back in Japan in two days, i was hoping i could take you out for dinner on Friday?"

-------------

A black Mercedes Benz pulled up to the main entrance of the Hyakkaou Academy. The door opened as Sachiko Juraku stepped out of the car and headed inside.

The students parted when Sachiko Juraku came into the view.

The blonde woman made her way into the 3rd Year classrooms to fetch Y/N. The singer had promised that they'll have dinner together. Sachiko stopped at the 3rd Year Hana Class. Before she could call Y/N, Sayaka Igarashi confronted the blonde woman and pulled her aside.

"What is your business here?"

"I was supposed to pick up Y/N Moon."  Sachiko said as the student council secretary led her to the council room. Kirari Momobami was there with the other members as Sachiko stepped inside the room.

"Sa-channnnn!!" Runa exclaimed.

"Ara ara, Juraku-san..." Kirari greets. "Social call?"

"No." she quickly brushes her off. "By any chance, is the Y/N Moon with the Vice President?"

Kirari raises an eyebrow and sat up straighter once she heard Y/N's name be mentioned. She had no idea that Sachiko Juraku and Y/N Moon knew one another. She noticed that the former public morals committee chairwoman was a bit overdressed.

"May i ask why?" Kirari inquires, her tone getting colder.

Sachiko removes the stray hair falling from her face as she chuckled. Her gaze met Kirari's calculating ones yet she paid her no mind.

"It's just a friendly date, seito kaichou." Sachiko chuckles. "I found her interesting during her performance in Cheong A Arts Center. I asked her if I could take her out to dinner and she agreed. I hope you do not mind me taking her out a bit early,hmmm?"

"Of course." Kirari's answer came out a bit forced. "Not at all."

"Sachiko-san!"

The blonde haired woman spun around to see the Moon heiress with the Vice President. The blonde woman could only smile yet her gaze diverts to the student council president. "Is she yours, seito kaichou?"

"Pardon ?"

"Is she your new toy?" Sachiko Juraku chuckles. "I thought so. No wonder why she's so guarded. A council member during her performance, let alone the Vice Pres? Anyways, i'll steal her away for once."

Y/N stiffens when the blonde haired woman's arm snaked around her waist. Ririka snickered under the mask, knowing far too well her younger twin was losing all the control.

"Adios, Kaichou!"

By the time they left, Kirari Momobami's teacup shattered.

Up Next:

By the time Y/N returned,she had found Kirari waiting for her with an ipad in hand. Kirari Momobami wore a neutral expression.

"Care to explain what is this?"

It was a photo taken by a paparazzi where Sachiko was angled to be kissing the neck of Y/N Moon.

----------

AN:

Ooh someone's jealous 😶😶😶