Thirty Fourth Burn

"I don't know if i can keep on doing this, Sayaka." Kirari said.

The two stayed at the student council room after hours. Sayaka had just arrived from South Korea. The student council secretary sat quietly in her seat as Kirari faced the aquarium.

Kirari could not bear to see her secretary's face.

"I wasn't ready to let you go, Kirari. I wasn't ready to face the fact that you belonged to someone else. Seeing you kiss her, make love to her, have children with her, basically every single thing we planned. You promised me, that she wouldn't come between us. You are falling in love for her. "

"I am not-" Kirari interjects. "I don't want you to ruin something that i worked so hard for."

"Worked so hard for what? For sex? To satisfy your goddamn clan? I can carry your child if thats what you want!" Sayaka cried out.

"This is an agreement between my family and hers."

"I don't understand why you still insist on being with her," Sayaka questions. "She left you, Kirari. I am the one who's here for you. Do you even know how it feels when we have sex and you are calling out her name? It kills me, Kirari."

The student council president inhales sharply. "So you went to Korea to have Y/N sign the divorce papers without my consent?"

"Kirar-"

"Sayaka, i never expected you to stoop this low. You are a smart individual, but how can you make such idiotic decisions?" Kirari questions. "We're over, Sayaka."

The student council secretary fumbled with her polo as she tore it open, revealing her bra underneath. Kirari could only look away when her former girlfriend stripped herself naked in front of her.

"Sayaka, stop it." Kirari hisses as she made her way towards the student council secretary and attempted to clothe her.

"If body is all you want, i can give my whole body for you Kirari. I'm willing to spread my legs for you to fuck me senselessly. I'd be glad to drop out of school to carry and birth your child."

The Momobami clan head shook her thoughts out of her mind. She sat on the balcony as she was unable to sleep once more. Once deciding she had been out here long enough, Kirari retreated back to Y/N's bedroom.

Y/N had been sound asleep as usual. Not wanting to wake her, the platinum haired girl slipped under the covers and cuddled close to her wife.

She had kissed her wife's forehead, then her nose, and claimed her wife's lips softly. Y/N had sensed her wife's presence and sealed the distance between the two of them.

Once seeing her wife's peaceful figure, Kirari was reminded that breaking things off with Sayaka Igarashi was a right decision after all.

-----------

"Hey! The cookies aren't done yet Ririka!"

Kirari yelled at her sister who took a handful of cookies. The older Momobami seemed to be enjoying being mischievous for once.

"I'm just checking if they're edible!" Ririka yelled in response as her voice echoed off as she ran out of the room.

"Surprisingly, they are."

Kirari spun around to see her wife in a loose floor-length robe that showed a bit of her cleavage. "On a second thought, i think it's you who seems to be edible enough," Kirari teases.

"Stop staring at my chest, Kirari!"

"Oh come on, don't act as if you hadn't plastered them in my view when you wore a loose robe." Kirari chuckles nonchalantly. "Now where is your scarf, my buin? It's chilly in here, you are going to catch a cold!"

Kirari walked over to her wife and readjusted the robe she was wearing. The platinum haired president then took off her scarf and wrapped it around her wife's neck. "I don't need this." Y/N whined.

"You have a concert later. Ara ara, no cookies!" Kirari swatted Y/N's hand away when her wife attempted to grab some cookies.

"Kirari!"

"I don't understand how you would want to eat cookies on the day of your performance. Sweets can hurt your throat." Kirari grumbled under her breath.

"But Ririka would hog them later if I dont get mine." Her wife whines.

"Fine!" Kirari sighed. "Just one piece."

Y/N smiles before grabbing a cookie on her way out. Kirari had been surprised when Y/N came back to kiss her cheek. "Thank you, my buin."Y/N whispers.

-----------

"Ah! Godiamo!
La tazza, la tazza e il cantico, la notte abbella e il riso
In questo, in questo paradiso ne scopra il nuovo dì
Tra voi, tra voi saprò dividere il tempo, mio giocondo
Tutto è follia, follia nel mondo ciò che non è piacer."

Y/N's family along with Kirari and Ririka sat in the audience to hear Y/N sing once more. It was Cheong A's first performance of the year and composed of many artists. Prior to their knowledge, this is not the second time Kirari was able to see Y/N sing in the same room as before.

"She does have a great voice." Sayaka commented as she and the student council secretary sat on the private viewing boxes.

"You think so?" Kirari asks, never taking her eyes off the Moon heiress. "Sayaka..."

"Yes kaichou?"

"Get me a bouquet of Gibraltar Campions."Kirari orders as, she gave her secretary the black credit card. " I don't care how much it's going to cost but make sure to give me one. You have until the end of the day."

Kirari snapped out of her thoughts when the singers were finally singing the finale of the song.

"Ah! Godiamo!
La tazza, la tazza e il cantico, la notte abbella e il riso
In questo, in questo paradiso ne scopra il nuovo dì
Ne scopra il nuovo, il nuovo dì
Ne scopra il nuovo, il nuovo dì."

After the performance, the guests headed to the cocktail party. The Momobami clan head took the opportunity to walk towards her wife.

"Rari..." Y/N said quietly as her wife kissed her by the cheek.

"I can't exactly make out with you here, i hope you can wait later?" Kirari teases as Y/N rolls her eyes. "Hearing you sing was heaven itself, yet hearing you moan my name is still music to my ears."

"Kirari!" Y/N hisses quietly.

Kirari had given her wife a bouquet of Gibraltar Campion, one of the Momobami clan head's favorite yet rare flowers. Y/N's eyes widened at the flowers given to her.

"This is for you, Ms. Moon. One of the our VIP guests wants to pass this along to you."

The man gave her a bouquet of Gibraltar Campion. The Moon heiress was shocked to see such flower knowing it is a very rare and expensive flower.

"That is such a rare flower, i heard these were considered extinct already." Mary said as she peered over to examine the flower. Y/N opened the note to see a very elegant handwriting.

Brava! I shall watch one of your shows again. We shall meet again, Lady Moon.

Y/N's gaze drifted to her wife." Y-You..."

"Hmmm, something on your mind, my buin?"

"You were the one who gave me this on my first performance..." Y/N said quietly.

"Took you too long to figure it out? I bet Ririka knows about it, Gibraltar Campion is the flower i treasure the most. Quite a rare type but i could always make an exception for you."