Sixth Burn

"I've been thinking it's time to add another member to the student council." Kirari said as stroked her assistant's hair. The two of them were situated in the love seat in Kirari's office room.

"H-Huh?"

"An associate secretary perhaps?"

Sayaka's eyes widened at Kirari Momobami's idea. It was quite unusual for a subordinate position within the council, except for the Vice President's position.

"My work is not that hectic, s-seito kaichou," Sayaka stammers.

"Then why do you not get to spend time with me so much? I miss our intimate encounters..." Kirari whispers in Sayaka's ear. The student council secretary could only blush in embarrassment.

"Kirari, we are at school and it is inappropriate if we fuck here."

Kirari could only chuckle. Her bell like laugh echoed throughout her office. Sayaka remained confused on what the student council president found funny.

"I'm sorry," Kirari merely tells her. "But for you to say such a vulgar word is something i do not want to miss on."

Her hands rest on Sayaka's thigh. The student council president slowly had her hands under Sayaka Igarashi's skirt. Shechad pushed the purple haired girl's panties aside as she slid a finger inside her.

" K-Kaichou... "Sayaka moaned." M-More please... "

Before Kirari could do what she wished, a knock disturbed their encounter." Pres! Its time for the meeting!" Runa's voice echoed through the room

" I guess we'll finish this at home, come home with me later. "Kirari said as she took out her fingers from Sayaka's core.

-----------

The student council members stared at Y/N Moon who came with Ririka Momobami in a student council meeting. It was Midari Ikishima who first spoke:

"Why is she here? No offense, nugget but you are not part of the student council." she said as she swung an arm around the Moon heiress.

"Yet." Kirari's voice echoes in the room as she made her way towards them. "Please take your seat and stop flirting with Ms. Moon."

Midari eventually settled down between Runa and Yuriko. The student council members had their eye on the newcomer.

"Y/N will be part of the student council as an associate secretary. Although we have Sayaka as the secretary. I've decided to split the workload she had between the two of them." Kirari explains.

"Or you just wanted your girlfriend all to yourself." Midari mumbled.

"Midari..." Kirari said in a warning tone. "Anyways, Ms. Moon will be an all around secretary amongst the other members as Sayaka will focus on the executive matters of a secretary,"

An all around secretary? Are you kidding me? Ririka thought.

Ririka paled under her mask. She shot a glance to Y/N who seems to be unfazed by Kirari's words. For someone like Y/N who barely lifted a finger, she doubt that her sister in law would survive Kirari Momobami's challenge.

"Please introduce yourself, Ms Moon"Ririka stepped in.

" Hello, my name is Y/N Moon and i am from the 3rd Year Hana Class. I hope we all can get along. "

" Cheong A's prima donna! "Yumemi exclaims." Oh Ms. Moon, i am such a fan. Tell me, why did you not want to be an idol when you have such a stellar voice?"

Yumemi immediately shut her mohth when she realized that the student council president was glaring at her. She hurriedly sat down on her seat.

"As the vice president said, introduction ladies."Kirari reminded them all.

" I am Yumemi Yumemite, head of public relations. "

"Runa Yumozuki, Head of the election committee. I mostly chill here because elections are rar-"

"Runa."

"Oh sorry pres!"

"I am Yuriko Nishinotouin, head of the traditional culture research club."

"Its Midari to you, nugget. Head of the beautification committee."

"Itsuki Sumeragi, at your service!"

Y/N nearly jumped when someone had taken her by the arm. It was no other than Midari who clung to her like a moth. "I call dibs on her."

"Holy shit, Midari is really over Yumeko!"

"I mean she's hot- Hey!" Midari exclaims as the Vice President whacked her by the shoulder.

"Hands off my friend." Ririka said dangerously. Y/N could only smile to see her sister-in-law looking after her. At the corner of her eye, she could see a certain blue eyed president narrowing her eyes at Midari Ikishima.

"Then i would take this liberty to have her by my side first." Yuriko said as she walked towards the Vice president and Midari. She turned to Y/N Moon: "Do not worry, unlike Midari here, i won't drool over you."

"Nishinotouin!!" Midari whined.

---------

Hanging out as Yuriko Nishinotouin's assitant seemed to be not too bad after all. The girl in kimono had brought her to the traditional culture research club's headquarters. She had invited Y/N Moon for tea.

"I admit it is quite a rarity for me to receive visitors,"

"Oh, i am just a regular student, Nishinotouin-san."

The two women drank their tea in privacy. The head of the traditional culture research club had dismissed other members for the mean time. The two were all alone inside the club room's facilities.

"A woman with a status like you should be treated as a guest." Yuriko opened her eyes to stare at the Moon heiress eye to eye. "Lady Momobami."

Y/N dropped the teacup in shock. She had not realized that Yuriko Nishinotouin would recognize her as part of the Bami clan.

"H-How?" Y/N stammers.

The woman who had her eyes closed could only chuckle quietly. "I have my ways, Miss Moon. Do not worry, you and the seito kaichou's secret remains safe with me."

The Moon heiress could only sigh in relief. "I'm sorry about the teacup, you really caught me off guard,Nishinotouin-san."

"Its nothing. Do call me Yuriko, Nishinotouin-san feels too formal."

"Of course, Yuriko..."

"I am assuming Igarashi knows nothing about you and the seito kaichou?" Yuriko asks. "I mean it would be shameless of her to stay as a lover wherein fact Kirari Momobami is already married."

"She does not."

Yuriko Nishinotouin sensed the Moon heiress was uncomfortable with the topic and she quickly dropped it. "I apologize for making you uncomfortable, Y/N. It seems like i kept you here long enough. Shall I escort you back to the main building?"

"Of course,"

The girl in kimono escorted the Moon heiress back to the main building. Y/N walked to the parking lot to see Mary, Yumeko and Ryota already waiting for her.

"Where is Riri?"

"She rode with Kirari in the limousine with the student council secretary." Yumeko tells her. "Come on, its already dark. Lets go out to dinner? My treat?"

Y/N appreciated her friend's efforts to cheer her up. Sayaka Igarashi coming over to the estste was something shecdid not want to witness at that moment. The memories of the supposed wedding night came to haunt her. The four had gone to eat in a Italian restaurant near the school. Mary had dropped her off in front of the Momobami's estate. Y/N made her way up towards her room.

And by the time Sayaka Igarashi went out of the masters bedroom. She was only in a towel and her hair was dripping wet. Unfoe had run into Y/N Moon.

"Moon? What are you doing here?" she asks.

Y/N remained silent but it was Ririka who answered Sayaka's question. "She lives here, Ms. Secretary."