The Forty Eighth Burn

Kirari arrived with a neutral expression. Her gaze shifts to Sachiko Juraku and her gaze instantly hardens. "Where on earth did you bring my wife?"

"Momobami-"

"I cannot reach her phone and all this time she's with you?! I was worried sick for her!"

"Momobami, don't act as if you were there for Y/N when she needed you the most." Sachiko countered as a livid Kirari faced her.

"Stay away from my wife." Kirari said, venom dripping from her voice.

"No." was Sachiko Juraku's only reply. "I'll stay by Y/N's side whether you like it or not."

"What's the deal with the reporters?"

"I should be the one asking you that. How can you let them get inside the school! What if Y/N had gotten even more hurt when the press was flocking her?"

"Can you please just tell me first what happened?!"

"Her parents died, idiot! Y/N was trying to call you because she needed you at that moment. She faced everything all alone without you."

Kirari's jaw dropped slightly. A part of her felt guilty to even think about Y/N running away with Sachiko. She had her jealousy get the best of her as always."I-I had no idea."

Sachiko scoffs, "That excuse seems to be lame. Can't you come up with a much better excuse?"

"S-Sachi..."

Kirari's attention diverted to the side and saw her wife was already awake. She was by the Moon heiress's side at instant. The platinum haired president stroked her wife's hair. "How are you feeling?"

"R-Rari?" the Moon heiress asks bewildered. "Just sore. My head feels like its swimming."

"You can leave now, Ms. Juraku." Kirari said icily yet Y/N attempted to grab the blonde haired woman's hand.

"I want her to stay." Y/N reaches out. "Please stay with me, Sachi."

Kirari stood up abruptly. Her mind was raging with jealousy as Y/N seemed to prefer the blonde haired woman over her wife. "Then stay with her as you wish, excuse me."

Kirari left the clinic and slammed the door. She was beyond convinced that Sachiko had won over her wife's heart. Ririka met her outside the college clinic.

"What happened to Y/N?"

Ririka Momobami was met with her twin sister's silence.

---------

Ririka entered the college clinic after her sister left fuming in rage. She absolutely had no idea why Kirari acted that way as she knew that her twin was ecstatic to see her wife.

"Haven't i told you to take care or yourself, Y/N-san?" Ririka said quietly as she sat by the edge of the bed.

"I'm sorry..." Y/N said as she gently squeezed her sister in law's hand. "I'm sorry for breaking my promise to you."

Ririka eyes her warily but concern slipped through. "I offer my sincere condolences, Y/N."

The Moon heiress's lips upturned slowly into a smile. Ririka could see through her sister in law's eyes. She could clearly see her longing for her parents.

"If you don't feel okay, its okay to let it out. You don't need to pretend, sister-in-law."

Ririka turned to the blonde woman by the table. "You held a news blackout, i presume?"

"Yes. However i was not able to sustain it and a few pieces of information slipped through thus Y/N getting targeted by the press."

Ririka inhaled sharply. At this moment, she had no idea what to do with her sister in law's case. Her phone chimed to see that it was her sister calling the council for a supposed meeting." I have to go, Y/N. Kirari's calling for a council meeting regarding the incident."

"Go along, Riri. I'm safe here," Y/N smiles fondly.

--------

"Look at you, playing lover are we?"

Sachiko spun around to see Aoi Mibuomi standing by the doorway. The college president had a smirk tugging at his lips. Aoi eyed the sleeping Y/N and his gaze shifted to Sachiko's stoic ones.

"I hope everything goes according to plan?"

Sachiko remained silent for a moment and chuckled. "You know me well, Aoi. Of course, it does. Y/N does not suspect a thing as getting information out of her is easy. She trusts me and i use it."

Aoi could only scoff. "You are a very sly woman, Juraku. Have you fucked her yet?"

Sachiko Juraku's face downturned into a sneer. "That is none of your business, Mibuomi. My sex life and who i fuck is none of your concern."

"I guess you found yourself another toy."

"Hmm, what makes you think so?"

"You were obsessed with the prospect to see Mikura being the one on the receiving end. You made her do things i thought she could not do. You would spread your legs and she would eat you out. She wouldn't stop unless you cummed thrice. However, you seem to treat Y/N like a queen."

"And i do that to get what you wanted." Sachiko interjects. "You said i destroy Kirari Momobami. She's blinded with jealousy to see Y/N wanting me. She could barely focus Mibuomi. And thats how i intended to destroy Kirari."

"I'll leave it to your hands, have fun pretending." the college president said icily before getting out of the room.

"Sachi..."

Sachiko nearly jumped to hear Y/N's voice. A part of her panicked to see the Moon heiress was awake. The blonde woman wondered how much did Y/N hear about her conversation. She braced herself for an argument.

"Why was the college president here?"

"Why, you are in the college clinic. The council is notified about every commotion that happened. He came to check up upon you."

"Did Kirari, did she come back yet?" Y/N asks.

"Unfortunately, she did not. I'm here, princess. Don't worry,however, have to ask you something, Y/N?"

Sachiko's voice dropped into a whisper. "How long have you known you were pregnant?"

Y/N's eyes did not bear a hint of surprise. "Ever since we were in South Korea last week. I knew i was already with child before my parents died."