Fiftieth Burn

"Don't you wish to become president?" Y/N asks as Sachiko prepared breakfast for the two of them.

Sachiko stopped in her tracks and her eyes met Y/N's. She chuckled lightly before speaking. "I simply have no desire to be the president,princess. I am someone who prefers to work behind the scenes and not up front."

She gently places a plate of french toast in front of the Moon heiress. Y/N looked at the plate with a bored expression.

"Sachi..."

"Hmm?"

"Do you have ketchup and mustard?" Y/N asks shyly.

"I thought you prefer honey to your toast?"

The Moon heiress gave her a cheeky grin before speaking. "Well yeah, before. I want ketchup and mustard on my french toast today."

"Why did you ask if i wanted to become president? Are you surveying who are the threats to Kirari Momobami's ambition to keep the presidential seat?" the Juraki heiress probes.

"No..."

"Then why are you acting so tense? Does it matter to you if Kirari won?" the blonde woman asks her.

Y/N Moon fell silent.

After breakfast, Y/N had tried on the dress Kirari wanted her to wear to the gala event. It was blood red figure hugging gown as the platinum haired president preferred the color red on her wife.

Sachiko pulled the zipper up. The dress was tad bit tighter around her abdomen already. The Moon heiress tilted sideways and saw a noticeable bump had began showing already.

"I did not know you show so easily, its only six weeks right?"

The blonde woman's arms wrapped around the Moon heiress's midrift. Sachiko's lips came in contact with Y/N Moon's neck. "You look so fucking beautiful in red. Too bad you cant wear it yet."

Y/N awkwardly laughed it off before getting dressed in her school uniform. The blonde woman told her that she would be dropping the Moon heiress off before proceeding to her own classes in college.

"Do try to keep yourself together in school, Y/N. Kirari may have all of school's power but please watch your back." the blonde woman's eyes drifted off the road for a second. "I can't always be there to protect you."

---------

"E tu che sai, che memori e ti struggi da me tanto rifuggi? So ben:"

Kirari could only smile as she passed by the music room adjacent to the student council room. She could hear her wife's rich voice echoing throughout the entire floor. The platinum haired president silently crept towards her.

The piece her wife was singing seemed new towards her ears. It was something she had not heard Y/N sing before.

"Le angoscie tue non le vuoi dir,
ma ti senti morir!"

Her wife's singing was cut short when Kirari stupidly dropped the book she wae holding. At that moment, the student council president cursed her stupidity for such a menial thing.

"Kirari..."

The platinum haired woman held her hands up. "I'll leave. I wouldn't want to mess with your head when the gala is tonight."

Y/N had almost forgotten about the gala's and balls that come with being a Momobami wife.

"I changed the dress. I will not be wearing the blood red gown." Y/N mutters under her breath.

Kirari had initially chosen a blood red figure hugging gown the moment they touched down Japan after the New Year's. As customs dictated that she should remain from wearing red, it was not only the reason. She had caught a whiff of floral perfume on Kirari's uniform.