The Nineteenth Burn

"Why are you showing me this, Sayaka?" Kirari asks as her secretary had given her a photo of Y/N and Sachiko kissing in the lazer tagging place.

"I'm telling you this out of concern. Y/N may act like a saint to you but she's not! She's cheating on you, Kirari!"

"Are we also doing the same?"

"We are different, Kirari. I had you before you married Y/N Moon. Divorce her already, seito kaichou so i can love you without being shamed."

Kirari Momobami could only sigh in resignation.

"You dont love her, do you Kirari?"

"I don't." Kirari answers monotonously.

Sayaka leaned in to kiss the student council president when Midari had barged in the student council room. The two broke apart and saw the one eyed girl catching her breath.

"Y-Y/N..."

Seeing the horrified look on Midari's face, Kirari stood up and dashed outside. The student council president kept on running, frantically searching where her wife was. Midari had pulled her to the direction of the school infirmary.

The platinum haired president's knees trembled to see her wife on the bed nearly as pale as a ghost. She gently made her way right next to her.

"What happened?" the student council president asks. Her gaze scanned the Moon heiress's body and could see the bloodstains on her wife's white shirt and by her mouth.

"I don't know! Y/N began coughing up blood and she dropped unconscious. I don't really know what happened yet she was fine when we were at the boutique!" Yuriko tries to explain.

What the nurse was about to say absolutely shook Kirari Momobami to the core:

"Miss Moon is poisoned."

"P-Poison?" Kirari asks in disbelief. "Then treat her, woman! Don't stand there and watch the poor girl suffer!"

The other persons in the infirmary were aghast to see Kirari Momobami lose her cool. It was definitely their first time to see her in such state of a mess.

"I cannot give her any other first aid, seito kaichou. What her system needs is the antidote itself. If the antidote is not administered, she can die."

Ririka sat on another bed still in shock. The syringe filled with the antidote lay cold in her blazer pocket. There was no way she could administer the antidote when everyone was around. She would definitely look suspicious if she had presented the antidote right in front of them.

"It must have been traumatic for you, Momobami-san." Yumeko commented as she made her way to comfort the older Momobami twin. "Don't worry, Y/N will pull through."

-------

Seeing her twin sister was asleep, Ririka made her way to Y/N and attempted to inject the antidote in the IV tube. Before she could do it, Kirari held the older Momobami's hand tightly.

"What are you doing?" Kirari asks dangerously.

"The nurse already had the antidote so i told her i'll administer it instead. Let go of my hand, Rari." Ririka attempts to lie straight in Kirari's face yet her twin sister was already suspicious of her enough.

"Quit lying to me, Ririka." Kirari merely tells her twin. "The nurse had told me it was poison issued by the Bami clan and attaining the antidote is no joke, unless... RIRIKA, WHAT THE HELL?"

Seeing her cover was blown, the older Momobami twin flinched to see Kirari livid. Ririka Momobami hung her head low in resignation." I-I'm sorry. "

"Why did you poison my wife, Ririka?"