~Nothing Is Same~

TAEHYUNG'S POV:-

Life is so unpredictable that what will happen in the next moment, no one has any idea of it. But sometimes some things happen that make people's lives distressing. Also, the pain of losing someone close is very hard and on top of that, to live with the guilt of murdering them is enough to make a person dead inside.

It's been three years since Jackson has left the world leaving me alone to deal with the werewolves. I am still the Luna Queen but it's only a title for me because I don't have the right to make any decision as now I am considered a cursed person. However, I don't feel bad about it because after hearing the same thing for so many years, I also have started to believe that I am really an unlucky person or why my mate would die so tragically.

My parents have been banished from the Royal Pack making them rogues. I don't even know where they are right now because every pack out there, doesn't want to shelter them as they are said to be the reason for my existence. I have pleaded to go away with them but Catherine has forbidden me to step out of the castle.

Even Damian blames me for his son's death. At first, I used to argue that I didn't have any hand in Jackson's murder but no one believed me. So, I have come to realize that nothing can change their minds and also I don't have any evidence to prove my innocence.

My last name is now Wang because in our kind, there is no wedding ceremony like humans. The mating ceremony is the only ritual we have to follow to bind us with our mates. Jackson and I had completed our mating ceremony before the coronation ceremony, so by rule, I am still his mate although he is no more. If I go by the human world's rule then I am his widow. A widow who didn't get to participate on the last rights of his mate.

Currently, I am making lunch for everyone in the castle and to do that I can't take help from anyone. Yes, The Queen of the werewolves is cooking food. Not only this, I have to do other works too. Like cleaning the bedrooms, washing clothes, taking care of the pups. I am basically living a life worse than a servant. At least the servants get to go out the castle, spend time with their family and friends. But I can't do any of these things.

I never did any household work before because neither my mom nor dad liked seeing me working. They used to treat me like a princess but now I am no longer have them with me. The first day when I was asked to make breakfast for everyone in the castle, I burned the pancakes a little but that didn't go well with Catherine. She threw the hot pancakes on my face and then asked me to make them again. That whole day, I made pancakes after pancakes till I fainted due to hunger and dehydration.

After that day, I have learned to do every household work. I have stopped fighting or training because no one likes it in the castle. I don't even remember when was the last time I went to the mall to buy something for myself. It's not like anyone cares about my well-being as for everyone I am only the murderer of their beloved Alpha King.

"What the hell are you daydreaming about?" Princess Abigail, Jackson's sister asks rudely.

"Nothing, princess." I reply immediately.

"Then why is the lunch not ready yet?" She asks glaring at me.

"Everything is ready. I just need to make the dessert and then I will serve the lunch." I reply fearfully.

"Make it quick, bitch. I have a party to attend tonight so I need to go to the parlor." By saying this, she goes out to the kitchen making me sigh in relief.