~Mystery~

CATHERINE'S POV:-

That bitch thinks that he can get away from me so easily. I have been using him for three years and he has become the perfect puppet for me over the years. It's not like he has another thing to do because he's the curse one who has taken my son's life. Not only that, because of him, my daughter is in a coma. The night of the attack, Abigail got badly injured which has put her in a coma. We thought that she couldn't be saved but thankfully the Royal doctors can save her.

That's why I have sent my trusted slaves to get that Taehyung back in the castle where he belongs. Although he belongs here, but not as the Luna Queen. He belongs here as my slave. Just let him get here, I will make his life more hell than before.

"What am I hearing, Catherine?" Damien asks walking inside my room.

"Please elaborate on what you're talking about?" I ask not looking up from the laptop where I am booking a brand new Diamond necklace set for me.

"Felix told me that you have sent the slave wolves to the Forbidden Rogue Pack to get Taehyung back." He replies making me roll my eyes.

"So, what's the big deal with this? He is a slave too so he needs to be here." I retort clicking the enter key before shutting down the laptop.

"I know he's not your favorite person and also he is the reason for the attack by the Forbidden Rogue Pack. But don't you think we should wait for some more days? What if that pack attack us again?" He lets out like the scardy cat he is.

"Look, you don't have to think about anything. It's not like you have any capabilities to look after our people because you're too sensitive. So, let me do what I know is perfect and best for everyone." I tell him or should I say more like order him.

"I know you have never thought of me as a perfect Alpha King but I will still say that don't mess with them. That pack is more powerful than any other pack. Especially the mysterious Alpha of that pack whose name is still a mystery to us. So, think twice before doing anything stupid that can cost us harm." By saying this he walks out of the room leaving me fuming in anger.

"No matter what you say, Damien. I will not stop what I have started because till I get everything in my hands, I will not keep calm." I let out.

"Luna Queen, the slaves have returned." Felix mind links me.

"Send Taehyung to my room." I order.

"He has not come back with them." He replies making me confused.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"He has used his power over them and ordered them to leave from his sight because he's not coming back." He answers making me growl aloud.

I throw whatever in my sight to the floor not caring if I am getting hurt. How dare he defy my order? How could he! So now he thinks he is powerful than me just because he is not here. Just you wait bitch, I will destroy your life as well as that pack which is providing shelter to you.

TAEHYUNG'S POV:-

It's been two weeks since those wolves came here to take me back to the Royal Castle. But thankfully Riley handled the matter so fiercely that I have thanked him numerous times. He just told me to keep training because he won't be able to save me every single time. I am not going to oppose him in this because he is correct and that's why I am training hard to get back into my previous shape.

Also, the acceptance ceremony is going to be held in the next week for which I have to go to the mall to get something for myself. Although I have declined saying I already have a lot of clothes in the closet but neither Jimin nor Dad agrees with me. So, yeh I will be going to the mall with them.