~Training Starts~

TAEHYUNG'S POV:-

From today onward I am going to start my training with Mom because I am still not comfortable being in the presence of other males except Dad, Jungkook, Yoongi, Jimin and Namjoon.

Nervous would be a simple word to describe what I am feeling. Because I am feeling more than nervous to start doing the thing I used to love the most in past. Although I haven't trained for three years, I am sure that with my mother's help I will regain my strength. Also, now I have my mate with me who believe in me so I have to prove that I am not a weakling.

I get ready in black jogger pants and white t-shirt. I then pull my hair into a tight ponytail because I don't want to be disturbed by them falling on my eyes during the training. Mom has asked me to meet her in the gym as I have to start from the basics.

I walk towards the gym to find it completely empty except for mom who is doing push-ups. Upon seeing me, she gets up from the floor and smiles brightly.

"Are you ready to start training?" She asks.

"Yes, I am ready." I reply with slight nervousness.

"Then, start with 20 squats." She instructs making me nod my head.

For the next two hours, she pushes me to my level best to see my capacity which is very bad compared to my past. But she assures me that over time I will get better so I don't have to worry about anything.

Then the time comes when she asks me to change into my wolf which makes me nervous but on the other hand, Riley starts to jump up and down with happiness because after a very long time she can change into her real appearance.

Both Mom and I walk towards the forest together where she instantly changes into her brown color wolf while looking at me sternly. I gulp down my nervousness and start recalling how my wolf looks like. Soon enough in my place, my pure white wolf is standing.

RILEY'S(wolf) POV:-

When mom Jasmine asked Taehyung to change into his wolf form, I couldn't contain my excitement in control because after a long time I can shift. Also, mom Jasmine's wolf Johanna is my real mom by nature so it's so good to meet her after so long.

Thankfully Taehyung gives me full control after shifting into my real form. Surprisingly I am a pure white wolf which is not usual because neither of my parents has this color of fur. Still, I think it makes me look powerful. Also, my right eye turns golden while the left one remains hazel. I think it's because of my Royal status.

My mom Johanna trots near me before booping me on the snout making me whimper feeling emotional. Because she has always been a strict parent to me but this is the only way she let me know that she loves me as much as I love her.

She lets out a loud howl following by my own howl. She starts to run forward and I start to follow along here because this land is still unknown to me. We run together freely for the first time after three long years and it feels like today I am born again.

However, my excitement soon turns into panic when I hear the sound of multiple paws hitting the ground along with unfamiliar scents drifting into the air. Mom and I both come to a halt when we a group of wolves stands across from us. But the thing strange thing about them is that they don't smell like rogues which can only mean that they belong to some pack.

Just then I notice the branding of Royal pack on them and I become alert because I am sure they are here to take me back to that fucking castle. These wolves are like slaves of the Royals, they will do whatever the Royals order them to do.

Suddenly, they turned into their human forms but mom and I don't shift back because I know Taehyung won't be able to handle them. I am not saying that he is weak because he is not, but the Royals have fucked with his self-belief very badly that he needs more time to heal.

"Respected Luna Queen, We are here to take you back to where you belong. So, please grant us with your presence." One of the man says who I think is the leader of these wolf.

I know that I can mind link them but I won't when I know my command is enough for them to retreat from here. Taehyung is too scared to use our power on others, but I am not as I am the badass side of him. So, to remind them who I am, I let out the loudest growl I have mastered. Instantly, they fall on their knees making me smirk. That's when I turn to my human form along with mom.

"I am not a puppet that I will do as I am being told. Remember one thing that I am still your Queen so get out of here and never come back here." I let out in a dark voice which feels foreign to me. None of them have any way to defy me, so they shift back and run away from there.

"I am so proud of you, my pup." Mom Johanna remarks looking at me with pride-filled eyes.

"Thank you, mom. Like Jungkook has said I need to show the royals and everyone who treated me badly that I am not weak because I am stronger than them." I reply.

JUNGKOOK'S POV:-

"What do you mean there is unknown wolves in our territory?" I ask Namjoon through the mind link before getting inside the car.

"Yes, They came through the west part of the border where the teen warriors were on patrolling duty and maybe that's why they were succeed to get inside our territory. But that's not the important thing here." He replies excitedly which confused me because in a condition like this how he can be excited.

"Are you out of your mind? Why are you sounding so excited?" I ask taking a left turn.

"I am excited because our Luna as well as known as the Luna Queen is the one who scared away those unwanted wolves." I stop the car abruptly can't believing what he is saying.

"Come again." I tell him.

"I know it's unbelievable for you too but it's the truth, bro. Luna was on a run with aunt Jasmine when they encountered the wolves who were not simple wolves, also they were not rogues. They were sent by the Royal pack to take luna with them. But he ordered them to retreat using his Queen voice." He explains making me and Duncan feel proud.

"I am coming back." I reply and start the car again.

I had a very urgent meeting today so I got out early in the morning, but if I had known that something like this would have happened then I would never have come out. I have to increase the security around the borders because I can't take risk with the lives of the pack members.

In a few minutes I arrive at the pack house and quickly get out. I run inside and upon arriving in the living room I find many of the pack members along with my mate who is sitting between Jasmine and Jimin.

"Taehyung.." I call out making his head turns towards me. Instantly, he runs towards me and I hug him gently to my chest.

"Are you okay?" I ask after pulling away from the hug while looking at him from head to toe.

"I am completely fine and that's all because of Riley. He is the one who stood up against those wolves." He replies.

"That's good to know but please don't give me heart attack for next time." I tell her before kissing him on the forehead.

"Alpha, we need treats." Jimin remarks looking at me mischievously.

"And may I know what's the reason behind the treat?" I ask folding my hands in front of my chest.

"Luna has saved this pack from those bad wolves who could have attacked us, so as her mate you need to give us treat." Jimin replies everyone around us laughs. I shake my head at him but can't contain my laugh too.

"Fine, then tonight we are eating take out and you guys can order whatever you want." I declare wrapping my arm around Taehyung who looks at me with a bright smile.