~Direct Threat~

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I look at the few pack members who are available in the living room right now and then the pups who don't have any idea what's going on around them.

"Jimin, please take the pups from here." I order in which he nods her head.

Soon, they leave and I turn to look at my people. I have to tell them what I have learned because we are family and family don't hide things from each other.

"I have taken a decision regarding the safety of the pack territory as well as the pack members. As you all know that there was an attack on our pack but what you don't know that the council has put a bounty on our pack. So, from now on no one will go out of the pack territory alone. Not even the warriors because I don't have any idea when or who will attack us next so we need to be prepared." I explain and let me tell you I can smell the fear from many of the pack members which is not unusual.

'Bounty' means a sum paid for killing or capturing a person or animal and that means that anyone can try to kill us to receive a huge sum of money from the council. So, there is a huge chance that we can't believe even our allies because anyone can backstab us.

"I know you are all very scared but believe in yourself. I myself have seen how well you all train and that's why I can tell that no one will be able to harm you. As Jungkook said, we have to be very careful, but that does not mean that we will live in fear. Me and my parents have lived with the Royals for a very long time so I am aware of their cruelness. But what they don't have any idea is about how powerful you all are. So, wipe the fear out of your mind and heart because it's time to show the world that you guys deserve to be respected." Taehyung says looking powerful and graceful which is so out of his character. It's good to see that he is finally taking things into his hands because that's what he is born to do.

"About the increase in training, we will talk about that in tomorrow's meeting which will be held in the backyard." I let out while everyone nod their heads.

When everyone leave except Taehyung I take a sigh of relief that for now, I am able to control the situation. However, I don't know for how long I will be able to control everything.

"I know that you are in a lot of tension but tension has never solved any problem. You are their confidence so don't think too much about the bounty and concentrate on how to take down the council." Taehyung says surprising me.

"You are saying that we should take down the council?" I ask bewildered.

"Yes, I am saying this because if we do not do this, then they will continue to torture innocent people in the future. They are along with the Royals need to be dealt with as they are working together to destroy anyone who raises their voice against them." He replies looking extremely angry and I understand where his anger is coming from.

"We will take revenge of every ghastliness committed by them and that too together." I let out while taking his hand in mine before squeezing it.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

Jungkook has done what he said, and now everyone is taking training more seriously than ever. It was not that earlier these people did not do training, but now they only think about training while doing anything or even sleeping.

I have also increased my training time and mom is helping me a lot. But the best thing is that now Riley talks to me well, oh he even gives me advice when I make a mistake. Now it seems as if everything is happening as before when both of us used to behave like best friends.

And if I talk about Faith, then Jungkook and I have thought that once all this mess is over, then we will adopt her. Because if we adopt her now, our enemies can know about our weakness and then use her against us.

"Luna, this letter has arrived in your name." Madeline says handing me an envelope and walking out of there.

I shrug my shoulders and start opening the envelope to find a piece of paper inside it. I take out the paper while checking the envelope to see if there is any address written on it or not which I don't find anything. So, I decided to see what's there on the piece of paper but soon I feel like I am going to collapse reading the lines.

"Only a few days are left for your happiness because soon I will take away your biggest happiness and that is your dear pack. You thought that by going away from here will make you free. But you are very wrong because the game has just started and it will end when I want it to be. So, be prepared to lose everything precious to you."

That's what is written in the paper and just as I have thought, I collapse but two strong catch me before I can hit the ground. By the sparks I am getting, no doubt it's Jungkook.

"Baby, what's wrong?" He asks helping me to steady on my feet.

"Here, read this." I let out giving him the letter.

He looks at me worriedly but still takes the paper from my hand and start reading what's written. Soon, his expression turns from worried to angry and then he lets out a loud growl scaring me too.

"Where did you get it?" He asks fuming in anger.

"Madeline." I reply and instantly he calls out for her.

"Yes, Alpha." Madeline says running where we are standing.

"Who gave you this letter?" Jungkook asks glaring at her making her whimper so I put my hand on his arm to calm him down.

"One of the pups gave it to me and when I asked him where did he get it, he replied that a warrior gave it to him." Madeline replies but for some reason I can't believe her completely.

"You can go now." I tell her in which she bows her head and hurried out of there.

"Why did you let her go? I needed to ask her more questions." Jungkook growls out but I shoot him a glare and thankfully he shuts up.

"Kookie, it's not time to get angry but to think calmly. What I have observed about Madeline, she is very sharp in lying and I can feel that she won't be telling the truth to us. So, there is no reason for us to question her." I reply taking the letter back from him.

"By the way, I know who send this letter." I le out.

"Who?" He asks.

"Catherine Wang, the former Luna Queen." I reply.

"How can you be so sure?" He asks looking completely puzzled.

"She is the only one who has some personal grudge against me, maybe because I have been given the title of Luna Queen which used to be her. She is a power-hungry woman and to gain more power, she can go to any extent." I reply.

-----------

"Now, Catherine is declaring direct war which is good because we don't have to hide anymore." Riley remarks through the mind link.

"You are right but we also have to keep in mind how clever she is. After three years of abuse, I've come to understand that she absolutely couldn't digest me being the Luna Queen." I reply pacing back and forth in the middle of my bedroom.

"Why don't we attack the Royal Pack?" He suggests that although it's a tempting idea but it will never work.

"We cannot do this because in these days I do not know what things the Royal Pack must have spread about me. Anyway, already everyone calls me the Cursed Luna Queen and now if they come to know that I have got a second chance, then everyone will think of me even worse. That's why first of all I have to meet other packs and bring them by my side." I explain.

"Can I say something?" He asks.

"Hmmm, go ahead." I reply.

"You are really becoming what you used to be, now it seems like my old best friend who was never afraid of anyone is back." He answers softly making me bite my lips.

"Think as if I forgot to live for a few days, but now I am completely fine and will take revenge for every oppression from those royal's." I reply feeling extreme anger surge through me just by remembering the times when I felt too humiliated to leave my room.

"Now that both of us are together, this will be enough to eliminate those monsters." He answers.