~Deepest Mystery~

TAEHYUNG'S POV:-

"What are you thinking about, Jungkook?" I ask while taking a sip from the ginger tea that is prepared by Dad.

"Haa!" He replies looking completely lost in some thoughts.

"Do you have something to tell me?" I ask placing my hand over his making him release a sigh.

"Yes, I do have something to tell you but not today. You are already suffering from a headache so I will let you rest for the day." He replies but I shake my head.

"You don't need to wait for any other day to tell me whatever you have in mind. I can assure you that this magical tea will cure my headache in a few minutes." I tell him giving a squeeze to his hand.

Thankfully he doesn't comment anything else and I quickly finish the tea. After that I tell him to wait for some time so that I can change into some warm clothing because apparently we are going out of the pack territory.

After arriving in my room, I change into a Blue Cropped Turtleneck Sweater and Light Gray Skinny Jeans. Then I curl the ends of my hair and let them flow on my shoulder. After that, I put a little moisturizer along with foundation on my face before applying lipgloss on my lips. It's very cold outside so I take a denim jacket with me so if needed I can wear it.

Arthur is already waiting outside the packhouse for me so when he notices me, he smiles gently at me before wrapping his arm around my waist pulling me near him. I smile at him and put my head on his chest feeling content.

We walk up to his car hand in hand and then get inside before starts driving to our unknown destination. It's my first time to get out of the pack territory after coming here. But I don't mind being in the pack territory all the time because for me it's now my home, a real home where I have real family members and a loving mate.

"We are here." He says maybe after one hour of driving.

I look out of the window to see that we are in front of a beautiful garden. So, I get out of the car and walk up to him excitedly.

"Why have you brought me here?" I ask smiling brightly at him but something feels off with him.

"Let's go inside." He says giving me a sad smile and take my hand in his own.

I silently follow him inside the garden which is full of different types of flowers plants. The smell around the air is so divine that one would never want to leave this place. Suddenly, he stops in front of a tomb that is surrounded by red roses.

"Taehyung, I want you to meet the most special person in my life. My mom Jeon Evelyn." He says making me look at the tomb to see that it has his mother's name written on it.

"Mom, you always wanted me to find my mate and look he is standing beside me." He says looking at his mother's grave.

"I know you must be wondering why I have brought you here without telling you about my mother beforehand. Because it's still hurt me to talk about her. Not because I miss her, because of the way she was taken away from me." He says and I can hear the bitterness in his tone.

"Do you want to tell me what happened to her?" I ask putting my hand on his shoulder.

"She was an omega and used to live in the Royal pack. At that time the omega's were treated very badly so my mom wanted to make changes. But that cost her a huge loss, the royals killed her parents in front of her eyes. Not only that, her own mate raped her because of the Alpha King's order." I drop my hand to my side can't believing that the Royal could stoop so low.

JUNGKOOK'S POV:-

"She was an omega and used to be in the Royal pack. At that time the omega's were treated very badly so my mom wanted to make changes. But that cost her a huge loss, the royals killed her parents in front of her eyes. Not only that, her own mate raped her because of the Alpha King's order." I can feel Taehyung's hand removed from my shoulder but I don't care about that, because I am fuming inside just thinking about the pain and humiliation my mom had to face just because of the Royals.