~Mate~

TAEHYUNG'S POV:-

"Mom, you're a warrior here too?" I ask excitedly.

"Yes, my child. Alpha Jungkook is like a blessing for me and your dad. He has given us more in these two years than the fifty years of the kingdom." She replies looking happy.

"I am glad that you are still enjoying your dream. Also, dad is looking happier to be here." I remark handing her a sword.

"Hmmm, that's right. I have never seen Aron this much happy when we were at the kingdom. Maybe because of his status as the omega which used to get him in trouble with the royals, especially Catherine. But now he can be free to do anything without anyone questioning him about his status." She says looking fondly at dad who is flowering some plants while talking to some teen wolves.

"I wish I can do something for omegas who are still getting neglected by their packs." I let out with a sigh.

"Don't be upset. Whatever happens, is for some reason. So believe in yourself and remember that one day you will be able to do everything you want." She assures me before putting the swords on their cases.

"Mom, why does this pack have so many weapons?" I ask.

"There are some crazy hunters who try to capture werewolves and then sell them to the scientists to get examined. So, alpha thinks that we need to keep modern weapons with us to fight the hunters. Also, there is a rumor going around that the council has put a bounty on this pack so we need to be more careful, hence the collection of weapons." She says with a deep scowl on her face.

"Umm, I think I should have told you about this before." I let out looking at her with teary eyes feeling guilty for putting this pack in more danger.

"What's wrong, baby? Why are you crying so suddenly?" She asks taking my hands in her own.

"Mom, it's not a rumor that the council has put a bounty on this pack because it's for real. Earlier before the attack, Catherine ordered me to sign some papers and there I got to know about this pack as well as the case of bounty. Now, after my abduction, I am sure the royals will try to do anything to harm this pack. I always mess up the good thing around me. I should have died instead of Jackson so no one had to suffer because of me." I let out while tears continuously fall from my eyes.

"Look at me, Taehyung." She says and makes me look at her eyes which are full of disgust but I know that the disgust is not for me, it's for the others who have made me so weak internally.

"You are not the reason behind any turmoil. Hell, you are not even an inch close to be the reason for anything bad. Like I have told you before, I am saying it again. It's the royals who are at fault and also the council who are the puppet of the royals. They have been abusing the weaks for so many years that now the time has come when they need to be punished and you will be the one to punish them." She says confidently.

"But how will I be able to do that?" I ask brokenly.

"By training hard, by becoming the old Taehyung who didn't fear anyone or anything." She answers wiping my tears.

"I don't know if I will be able to fo that." I murmur looking down.

"You will for sure." She says kissing me on the forehead.

"Okay, it's enough sad talking for today. Now you go and help your dad." She says while shooing me away with her hand making me smile.

I walk towards where dad is standing and stand beside me. He looks at me with a smile before introducing me to the group of girls and boys whom I get to know hold the same status as dad, omega. But there are not any single trace of sadness in them and all of them have big smiles on their faces.