~Mark Me~

TAEHYUNG'S POV :-

The day is getting a little lighter after talking with Riley. This is what we used to do earlier, whatever happened in the heart or mind, we used to tell each other. It is good that everything has become like love between us.

Not everyone gets a chance to fall in love again, and when I have got this golden opportunity, I should not miss it just because of my insecurity. Seeing the opportunity, I will have to talk to Jungkook and tell him about my decision of marking each other.

But before that I have to tell mom and dad everything about the letter. Mom was the head warrior of the Royal pack and I have my belief that she can help me to defend the enemy. That's why I have come to the training ground where mom is training other warriors.

"Mom, I need to talk to you about something important." I say through the pack mind link making her turn around my way.

"Wait a minute, I am coming." She replies.

Exactly one minute later she rushes towards me and we start walking away from the training ground.

"Why do you seem so worried?  Anything happened?" She asks as we stand under a tree.

"You read this, you will understand everything yourself." I reply giving her the letter. She takes the paper and unfolds it before starting to read the letter. Soon enough her body starts to shake in anger so I take the letter back. Because she can tear the letter to shreds the way she is clutching it.

"Who send this?" She asks or more like growling.

"Have a guess." I remark.

"Don't tell me it's Catherine." She exclaims with bitterness in her tone.

"Yep, you are correct because only she is the one who hates me so much just because she is not the Luna Queen anymore." I explain with a sigh.

"I will her kill." She growls aloud but I put my hand on her shoulder to calm her down.

"Chill out, mom. I am also angry so is Jungkook but we can't let our anger take over our morality. We are not cowards like her to attack from behind. We will attack her from the front but before that we need alliance." I reply.

"Alliance? Are you out of your mind, Tae? Everyone despises our pack because for them we are just a bunch of rogues." She remarks.

"That's the thing I want to change first. Everyone's perspective towards our pack needs to be changed because we may be rogues but we are more capable than many of them." I reply making me look at me confused.

"What are you planning to do actually?" She asks.

"I am going to arrange a meeting with some of the packs around the world and will ask them to help us win against the Royal Pack." I reply.

"But why will they listen to you?" She asks and this time I smirk.

"Because I am their Queen. I have been doing what they told me for so long but now they will do what I say." I reply making her smile.

JUNGKOOK'S POV:-

"Like Luna Taehyung said, I have sent invitations to five packs to come here.  But till now no one has given any answer." Namjoon informs sitting across from me in my cabin.

"And about the letter? What have you found out?" I ask leaning in my chair.

"Madeline is lying because I have asked around the pack and everyone has confirmed that no one gave her the letter. However, there is a warrior who looks a little suspicious because he was fidgeting while I was asking about the letter." He replies.

"Why do I feel that Madeline is working with the royals and reporting them about whatever happens here?" I let out running my hand through my hair.

"I think the same too because it's no doubt that she is obsessed with you but now that you have found your mate and that also the Luna Queen, she has become unusually determined." He replies but before I can say anything Taehyung walks inside the cabin surprising me because I thought he was talking to his mom.

"You guys talk, I will come later." Namjoon says before leaving me and Taehyung alone who sits on the place where Namjoon was sitting before.

"How does the talk with your mom go?" I ask leaning against my chair.

"Like I have thought she freaked out at first, but then I narrate my plan to her and now she is being supportive." My mate replies smiling at me but for some reason, I feel like there's something else going on in his mind.

"Do you want to tell me something?" I ask while she bites his lips making me hold back a groan.

"Let me take over." Duncan says through the mind link but I don't pay him mind because I need to focus on Taehyung for now.

"Yes, I have something to tell you and I don't want to beat around the bush." He replies.

"Okay." I let out thinking what it might be so important.

"I want you to mark me." He says surprising me because that's absolutely not what I have thought he wants to talk about.

"Babe, are you okay? Does anyone forcing you to do that?" I ask getting anxious that someone might be brainwashing him to think that he needs to be marked.

"Kookie, I hope you know by now that I don't do things to please others. So, to answer your question No! No one is forcing me. Actually, I talk with Riley the other day and both of us think it's time we let you mark us as we the same to you." He answers confidently.

"I am really happy to know that you want us to mark each other and believe me, I have been waiting for this moment to come. But it is also true that I want to make it special. So, can I have some time?" I ask while a beautiful blush coats his face making me chuckle seeing the shyness of him. A few seconds ago he was telling me to mark him and now he is getting all shy.

"Umm, okay." That's all he replies giving me a soft smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am sorry for being a lazy bum😒

But don't worry now I am back and I will be updating regularly like before. So, please share this story with others and vote on all the chapters if you haven't yet...

By the way, have you guys checked out my new story? If not then please take a look as that one too is a werewolf story.