~Advice~

JUNGKOOK'S POV:-

I can't believe after so many years, I have finally found my mate. But him being the luna queen is not making any sense to me. I run in my wolf form through the vast forest not thinking where I am going. I just know that I need to be alone for some time or my brain will burst with every damn thing.

"What are we going to do now, Duncan?" I ask stopping in front of a pond to drink some water.

"What's there to do? We have finally found our mate after so many years so we will not let him go away from us." He replies casually.

"Did you not see how scared he was to see us? He didn't even accept that we are his mate, then how we are supposed to keep him with us. We can't just force him to do something he doesn't want." I let out.

"So, you're suggesting that we let him go? Are you fucking kidding me, you stupid human?" He growls out.

"I am not saying that we will let him go, I simply said that we can't force him to accept us. We have to keep in mind that what Aron and Jasmine told us about our mate, their son. I have a feeling that our mate has suffered more than we know so we can't be reckless. First, try to earn his trust, and then we will think about anything else." I have seen the way our mate's eyes showed fear the first time we went near him. I don't want that, I want him to be comfortable with me but to do that I have to be patient.

"Now, that you have cool down let's go back to our mate." He suggests in which I nod my head.

I run at my full speed and in a few minutes I reach the packhouse. After changing into my human form, I wear a short which is hidden in a tree before walking inside the house. I am tempted to go directly to my mate but I hold myself and walk towards my bedroom. After taking a warm shower, I wear a t-shirt and sweatpants before deciding to go downstairs to face my mate.

Upon arriving in the kitchen because I am hella hungry for some meat and thankfully I find Aron in there. He smiles at me and hands me a plate of juicy steak making my mouth water while the old man laugh. I glare at him playfully and start eating the food.

"Taehyung is in his room." He informs making me look at him weirdly.

"Dumbass! He is talking about our mate." Duncan remarks making my eyes widen before I look at Aron who has an amusing expression on his face as if he is finding the situation funny.

"Sorry, for a second I didn't understand whom you are talking about." I reply gulping down the bite.

"It's alright, alpha. But I have something to tell you." Aron says looking a little scared.

"Why are you looking so scared? Did something happen in the pack when I wasn't here?" I ask.

"No, it's not about the pack. It's about my son, the luna queen but mostly about your mate Taehyung." He replies making me grip the fork tightly.

"What about him?" I ask.

"I am sure you know by now that you are his second chance mate. It's very rare to find someone who gets another chance to have a new mate, but I think my son is an exceptional one. However, he is not in a state to accept the bond because of his past. So, I am requesting you to give him some time to adjust to the new atmosphere first then you can do as you want. I am sorry if I said a lot but as a father, I just want to ensure the betterment of my only son." He says looking close to tears to ease his tension I give him a gentle smile.

"Don't worry, Aron. I am not going to pressure my mate to accept anything he doesn't want. Yes, it hurt when he refused the bond but then both me and my wolf realized that he must be confused or scared with the new information. So, we have decided to gain his trust first and then the rest." I ensure petting him on the shoulder making him release a sigh of relief.