~Coming Back~

TAEHYUNG'S POV

When I wake up I feel pain all over my body making me think what's the reason for this sudden pain. But then my eyes fall on a sleeping Jungkook who has his head on my chest and not only that he is holding my right breast in his hand. That's when I remember what we did last night and I can't help but blush thinking about how I asked for more.

"What's with the blushing face, baby?" Jungkook asks in his extra deep morning voice making me gasp because one minute he is sleeping and now he is staring at me with this intense look that has me squirming.

"Umm..I am not blushing at all." I deny much to his amusement.

"Oh really? I think I should check it myself." By saying this he hovers over me making the silk sheet falling out of his body making me gulp.

"How are you going to check that?" I ask biting my lower lip.

"By doing this." He replies and takes my lips in a bruising kiss.

After what feels like decades he stops kissing me and I get to take some much-needed breath. I look at him with a pout but all he does is laugh at me before pecking my lips which makes me smile. He then gets out of the bed butt-naked and picks me up in his arms in bridal style while I wrap my arms around his neck.

He walks into the bathroom and let me use it alone because I don't think I will be able to handle any more sex for some time. Although I am not feeling pain all over my body but still there is a little ache in my hole. So, I am glad he doesn't insist on showering together.

I wash my hair with water before applying shampoo to the scalp properly and rinse it after a few minutes. Then I apply conditioner which is very necessary after shampooing. I rinse the conditioner with water too and then start scrubbing my body with my favorite Necessaire Eucalyptus Body Wash. Only God knows how my favourite things are here. After fifteen minutes I am done with my shower.

Wiping my body with a clean towel, I apply body lotion to make my skin softer. I stand in front of the sink and put a small amount of toothpaste on my toothbrush before starting to brushing my teeth. After rinsing my mouth with water I start applying moisturizer on my face and neck. I don't know if we will be going out or not, so I don't bother with putting on any make-up. I only apply a little bit of lip gloss and a single coat of mascara. Then I apply the necessary amount of serum on my hair and then blow dry it to make it look better.

I come out of the bathroom with only a towel wrapped around my body and directly go inside the closet to look for something comfy to wear. However, my eyes widen seeing different types of clothes which wasn't here yesterday. After getting out of shock I select a Light Blue Floral Buttons Down Ruched Sweetheart Neck Sleeveless Midi Sundress. Because the fabric of the dress is woolen so it's good for winter with its stretchy and soft touch to the skin. For shoes, I opt for a pair of slippers.

"Do you think our mate has arranged for us?" Riley asks.

"I am sure he is the one to do that." I reply happily.

When I come out of the closet I find my mate who is talking to someone over the phone already. He is only wearing a simple black t-shirt and blue jeans yet he is making me drool over his looks. I walk near him and hug him from behind. He looks back at me and gives me a small smile before continuing to talk to the person. Finally, the call ends making him turn around and put his palms on my cheeks before kissing me on my forehead.

"How are you feeling, baby?" He asks.

"I am feeling good." I reply smiling at him.

"We are staying in here today because I want you to have full rest before we go back to our pack land." He says making me hum.

"Thank you for your concern, Kookie." I reply

Just then my stomach growl making him look at me with amusement while I give him a sheepish smile. He chuckles and we both walk out of the room with his hand wrap around my waist.

Upon arriving downstairs I sit down at the dining table while he serves us breakfast which consists of delicious French Crepe, Tartine and freshly made orange juice. I thank him for the amazing breakfast in which he smiles brightly at me.

After breakfast, we go out of the penthouse to look at the flower garden I have been dying to see. I run towards the Tulip flower plants and start asking questions about them to the gardener who is an elder man. He describes me every little detail about the flowers and also promises to provide some books on gardening before I go back to the pack land. I thank him for his generosity before walking back to where Jungkook is standing.

However, before we can talk his phone starts ringing in which he gives me an apologetic smile. I smile at him to assure him that I am not mad at him.

"What do you mean that there is an issue with the new deal?" Kookie asks looking angry which concerns me.

"Okay, I will be there soon." He says and then look at me.

"What happened?" I ask worriedly.

"There is some issues in the company that needs to be solved asap. So, we need to leave right now." He replies with a sigh.

"Then let's go." I tell him.

"I am really sorry, baby. I thought we would be ab-" I kiss him on the lips which shut him up instant.

------------

After dropping me in front of the pack house, Jungkook goes to his company in hurry. On the other hand, when I meet my parents along with Jimin and Yungi, all of them tell me that they're very happy with the mating of me and Jungkook. At first I was confused as of how they knew about it but then Jimin pointed at my neck making me blush.

Right now I am in my way to the playground because I like to spend some time with the pups. Upon arriving in the playground, I notice how the pups are playing different types of game. But then my eyes fall on a little girl who looks like she must be 3 or 4 years old and is clutching a elephant stuff elephant in her tiny hands. So, I walk up to her and sit beside her in the bench. I kiss her chubby cheeks to calm her down and thankfully she doesn't freak out. Some shewolves come near me and greet me in which I response with greeting them back. I mind link them and polietly tell them to leave us alone for some time as I think the little girl is not fan of a big crowds. Thankfully they understands the situation and leave from there.

"What's your name, baby?" I ask playing with her little fingers.

"Me is faith." She replies cutely.

"Wow, such a pretty name. So Faith, do you want to play with them?" I ask pointing at a group of pups who looks like her age and playing barbies among them.

"No, me stay wid Enna." She replies holding her stuffy while looking at the pups in uncertain eyes. I understand that the stuff toy's name must be Enna.

"Enna is not going anywhere, baby. If you want I can also come with you and then we all can play. How does it sounds?" I ask in which she looks hesitate at first but then nods her head making me smile.

I get up from the bench with her in my arms and walk towards the pups who gives me bright smiles. I sit down beside them with Faith in my arms and ask if I can play with them in which they nods their heads excitedly. They give me a Barbie doll as well as one to Faith who looks at me for permission and when I assure her that she can take the doll, she takes the doll from the little boy who smiles in return.

It's now more than half an hour and she is still playing with the doll while making small talks with some pups. She also introduced Enna to others who is sitting beside me. It may look like a simple thing to others, but I know it's very big milestone for her.