~Date Pt. One~

TAEHYUNG'S POV

"Are you for real?" Jimin asks the next morning while we're both taking a walk around the pack land.

"Yep, I am real. Jungkook is going to take me a date this weekend. I think Saturday to be specific." I reply.

"Tae, today is Thursday so that means we only have two days to get everything ready." He says as if it's a very big matter.

"What's there to get ready about? I have so many clothes in my closet which I haven't even touch yet. I can wear anything from them." I tell hi. casually but I think he doesn't like the idea, because he turns to me in a second and glare hard at me.

"Why are you giving me that angry look?" I ask not understanding what I have done to make hi. angry.

"You are really dumb in the matter of dressing up." He answers putting his hands on his hips giving me 'I-dare-you-disagree-with-me-l' which makes me a little scared. Because I have heard that pregnant men/women are very scary so we should not anger them. That's why I nod my head quickly letting him know that I am agreeing with him.

"Good, so now I am the one who will decide what you will be wearing on the date with Alpha. I am already imaging how pretty I will make you look." He says more to himself while grinning from ear to ear making me regret my decision of agreeing with him.

Finally, we are done with our walk and head inside the pack house where Jimin directly goes to the kitchen to retrieve some snacks. On the other hand, I go towards Jungkook's office where he is working since the morning. We only got to see each other during breakfast and I am not ashamed to admit that I am already missing him.

So, upon arriving in front of his office I knock on the door and get a 'come in' in response. I slowly open the door to find him staring at space as if some deep thoughts are going through his mind. I clear my throat to get his attention which I quickly get, not only that a relieved smile on his handsome face greets me too.

"What a pleasant surprise, darling." He says while getting up from his chair and coming near me before hugging me gently which makes me feel good.

"You haven't come out of this office for so long so I thought I should come here and see myself as what's keeping you busy." I reply playing with his hair while he sways us side by side.

"I haven't gone to my company for nearly one month but unfortunately I can't delay my going there. So, I have to be there on Monday." He answers making me hum.

I have learned a few days ago that my mate runs a billion dollars business which is not surprising seeing how well the pack is being treated money-wise. There are a lot of things in the pack which only some rich Alphas can afford and I must say that I am proud of my mate's accomplishments. Because he has done everything by himself and he is not a bit selfish to share his wealth with his family like pack members.

"Can we go for a run?" I ask surprising him.

"Sure." He replies and both of us walk out of his office eagerly.

Upon arriving in the forest, both of us change into our wolves. I shake my fur so that there is no sticky feeling in it. Jungkook does the same but instead of running, he starts licking me near my neck which makes me purr like a cat.

"Stop doing it." I says through the mind link.

"Why?" He asks back.