~Meeting Time~

TAEHYUNG'S POV

After telling Jungkook about marking each other for some reason I feel like a heavy burden has left my chest. Not only that, Riley is keeping sending me naughty images of intimacy that has me literally cutting of the mind link for almost 24 hours. I really didn't know that my wolf has this side to herself but then there's one thing, she wasn't this horny with Jackson.

I think I need to stop comparing everything with Jackson because he is my past and Jungkook is my present as well as my future. So I should only think about him and our bond only.

I take a deep breath and look at the uncountable dresses hanging on the racks of my closet. I really don't know what I am going to be doing with all this because I mostly wear jeans or leggings. I have never been a person to dress up fancy or put on a lot of makeup. But today I have to do that as the alphas of some neighbouring pack are coming to attend the meeting.

Also Namjoon has invited 5 packs but only three of them have agree to come here for the meeting. About the other two, they have directly rejected the offer saying they don't want to go into the bad side of the royal which piss me off as well as Relay. But both of us know that it's not the correct time to respond negatively so we breathe to calm down.

I pick out a blue V neck long sleeve fluid dress to wear for the meeting. I take a quick shower before wearing the selected dress and then do a minimum makeup to look modest. I curl the end of my hair before running my hands to them to make them look better. Just as I walk out of my bedroom, I feel like someone is looking at me from behind but find no one when I look back. But my Instinct can't be wrong. I shake my head because I have more important things to attend.

Finally when I reach down stairs, Yoongi informs me that the alphas from the neighbouring packs have already arrived and now they are in Jungkook's office. I ask him why they have not informed me about it before to which he replies saying my mind link was off. I apologize to him before heading to my mate's office and knock twice on the door.

I hear a comment from the other side of the door so I open the door and walk inside holding my head high. Because I know that the alphas except my mate will definitely try to intimidate me which I am not going to let happen.

"Luna Queen..." One of the alphas says while other two looks at me in complete shock as if they can't believe what they are seeing is true or fake.

"Good afternoon gentlemen." I let out before standing up beside Jungkook's chair.

"I don't want to sound rude but may I know what are you doing here?" One of the alphas asks.

" I know my presence is not something you guys have expected so don't worry I will clarify anything you want to know. But first I would like to know about the three of you." I reply sitting on the chair which is provided by Namjoon.

"I am Alpha Luke Anderson from the North River Pack." The guy from the left says.

"I am Kim Seokjin from the Blue Moon Pack." Says the middle one.

"I am Alpha Tristan Smith from the Mystic Fall Pack." Says the last who is also the one who asked me about my presence in here.

"It's very nice to meet you three. So, about the reason why I am here is that I am Alpha Jungkook's mate." I let out and just as I have thought they have shock written all over their face.

"But how is this possible?" Alpha Tristan asks voicing out his thoughts.

"Although it's not every day that we hear about second-time mate but it's not impossible at the same time. Taehyung and I are mate." Jungkook replies.

"I really don't know what to feel but at the same time I am happy that you both found each other." Alpha Seokjin says with a gentle smile.

"Thank you so much." I reply softly.

"Is this the reason why you guys want to call war upon the Royals?" This time it's Alpha Luke who asks the question and for some reason, I am finding him a little offbeat.

"This is definitely not the reason why we want to call war upon the Royals. I have learned a lot of inside things from Taehyung about the Royals and that's why both of us things that Royal should not have so much power in their hands." Jungkook answers professionally.

"Alpha Luke, how is your mate?" I ask taking him off guard.

"Umm, why are you asking about her?" Alpha Luke says not meeting my eyes.

"You should have known that as the Luna Queen I hold more power than all of you so just by looking at you I can tell that something is going on between you and your mate. So, if you need my help to solve it I can help you." I let out because everyone has the right to be happy with their mate.

"Dude, is everything alright between you and my sister?" Alpha Tristan asks making Alpha Luke tensed.

"The council wants me to reject my mate because she is an omega." Alpha Luke informs making me fist my hand in tight grip.

"This is complete bullshit. How can they even thing such thing?" Jungkook says looking as much as angry like others present in the room.

"That's the main reason of me accepting your proposal to attack the Royals because I am sure they are the reason behind everything the council does. They even threaren to vanish me from the pack if I don't comply with them." Alpha Luke says with a sigh while Alpha Seokjin looks completely unphased.

"Is there something going on in your mind, Alpha Seokjin?" I ask directly.

"Yes, I am thinking about how the council will react when they learn about my newly found mate." Alpha Seokjin says looking at Namjoon making me confused but soon my eyes widen when I realize what he is trying to say.

"Namjoon is your mate?" I ask excitedly while Namjoon rolls his eyes at me.

"Don't get too excited because I am not leaving my pack." Namjoon replies while Alpha Seokjin keeps a calm expression.

"So, Alpha Tristan do you also have something to say about your mate too?" Jungkook asks jokingly while I smile at his attempt to lighten the mood.

"Naah, my mate is a feisty little thing who is enough to take down an army." Alpha Tristan remarks making all of us laugh.

After that, I explain to them about the attack on our pack and also tell them about the letter. I decide not to hide anything from them because both Riley and I have a feeling that these three are thrust-worthy. I tell them about how the Royals have put a bounty on our pack because they fear we are getting more powerful than them. Not only that, I also inform about their intention of removing omegas from the earth as they feel omegas are not worthy of living.

By the end, Alpha Luke along with Alpha Tristan is too livid that they want to attack the Royals immediately. However, Jungkook and I can calm them down because we need to be patient before doing anything. We can't attack them recklessly without planning.