~Acceptance Ceremony~

TAEHYUNG'S POV:-

Today is the Acceptance Ceremony and the pack is in chaos because of the preparation. On the other hand, I am a nervous wreck just thinking about if I will do everything correctly or not. Thankfully Mom and Dad are with me along with others. However, I am not allowed to meet Jungkook which is not helping with my nervousness.

This will be the second time when I will take oath to protect my people. But earlier I didn't get the chance to fulfill my duties, this time I will not ley anyone come between my duties. Earlier I wasn't sure if I would ever be able to get over my fear of being cursed, but now I don't fear anything. Because fear won't let me win.

The Royals are treating people with utmost disrespect and I am quite ashamed to say that somehow I am related to them. But after knowing what happened to Jungkook's mother, my thirst for revenge has grown to another level. I will not only avenge her death but as well as let the whole world know who was supposed to be the Luna Queen in place of Catherine.

I have already taken a bath so right now I am getting ready. Jimin is doing my makeup which I have asked her to keep simple. After he is done, I quickly do a Bouffant hairstyle which I think will go perfectly with the gown.

After that, I go inside the closet to wear the gown that is gifted by Jungkook. It's a Deep V-Neck Shirr-Rendered Black and Green Colored Ballgown which is dazzlingly rendered with shimmering beadwork at the waist area. The cap sleeves are highlighted with puff-detailed bands that shows those lovely arms. The ballgown skirt cascades spectacularly into an iridescent sweep of train.

For jewelry, I wear a pair of Emerald and Baguette Diamond Drop Earrings along with a Marquise Leaf & Pear CZ Bracelet. It's a beautiful bracelet designed with marquise and pear-cut cubic zirconia stones in a cluster style. Lastly, I put on my shoes which are a pair of Matte Black Lace Detail High Heels Pumps.

When I come back to the room, Mom and Yungi are there along with Jimin who starts squealing like a little girl before rushing towards me

When I come back to the room, Mom and Yungi are there along with Jimin who starts squealing like a little girl before rushing towards me. I giggle seeing hi. excited smile and hug hi. gently.

"You are looking like a real-life Princess, Luna." Jimin remarks smiling softly at me.

"Thank you for the compliment." I reply smiling back at him.

"My baby, you are going to be a great Luna." Mom lets out kissing me on the forehead.

"I will try to meet your hopes, mom." I reply.

"Everyone is waiting for you in the backyard where the ceremony will be performed." Yungi says making me nod my head.

All of us walk out of my room and towards downstairs. Dad is waiting at the foot of the stairs so when he sees me, his face lit up. I try not to cry because if it was Royal Castle, he wouldn't have gotten permission to attend the ceremony. But everything is different here, everyone loves and respects him which I have always wanted for him.