~How Is It Possible~

TAEHYUNG'S POV:-

It's the next day and currently, I am helping Dad to make breakfast. At first, he wasn't ready to let me work in the kitchen because he doesn't want me to get hurt. But then I assured him that I have become a pro in the kitchen so he doesn't have to worry. Also, that's all I am doing for three years so I don't know what to do here and what my position is.

After making the batter for the pancakes I hand the bowl to Dad who asks me to chop some tomatoes as mom loves them in her omelet. While chopping the tomatoes I hear footsteps coming inside the kitchen so I turn my head and notice that Jimin is walking inside. I give him a smile which he returns with a bright smile and stands beside me. I got introduced to him last night and I am instantly drawn to him. Maybe it is because of his calm aura that has been very helpful in setting a bond between us.

"What are you making?" He asks looking excited.

"I am not making anything. I am just helping Dad with small things." I reply giving the chopped tomatoes to Dad.

"We should go to the mall and have a boys day out." Jimin says clapping his hands.

"No one is going anywhere." Yoongi remarks coming inside the kitchen with cartons of milk.

"But why? You don't go out with me nowadays and you are also telling Taehyung not to go with me. You are a big meany." I bit my lips from laughing aloud hearing Jimin's response.

"Babe, you have an appointment with the doctor and you know we can't miss this one." Yoongi lets out making me look at him with confusion.

"Why does he need to go to the doctor?" I ask.

"We are trying to conceive a baby for a few months but it seems nothing is working out. So, we thought that we should consult a gynecologist." Yoongi explains making me nod my head in understanding.

"You guys go to the dining room. I am bringing breakfast." Dad says and shoo us out of the kitchen much to my protest.

Last night, there was no one in the living room or the dining room. But today the situation is completely different because the moment we reach the dining area, all the noises stop and a bunch of eyes focus on making me feel a little uneasy.

"Guys, I know you all are wondering who he is. So, let me introduce him. He is none other than our Luna Queen Taehyung Wang and also the son of our beloved Uncle Aron." Jimin declares looking at the group of wolves who are looking beyond shock.

"But what is he doing here?" A blond-headed girl asks rudely.

"Madeline, I just said that he is Uncle Aron's son so I hope you understand that he is going to live here." Jimin replies putting his hands on his hip trying to look intimidating but with his adorable face, he is looking more like an innocent bunny.

"Doesn't he has a big Castle to live in?" This time a boy asks who is looking like a teenager to me.

"Alpha will be answering all of your questions so for now keep your mouth shut and eat breakfast." Yoongi snaps making every discussion stopped.

After that, no one talks about my staying in this pack which I am very grateful for. This time also, I can only eat a small portion of the breakfast that is being served by Dad. I know he is upset seeing my poor appetite but I can't do anything about it. I have been eating small portions for three years and this habit can't be changed overnight.

I get to know that the alpha and the beta will be coming back in the evening. So, I have enough time to rest and look around the pack. Yoongi becomes my guide who gives a broad explanation while showing me different parts of the pack. I am completely amazed to see the development around the pack because there is not a single person who doesn't work. Even the elders and the pups can be seen doing some sort of work. Although for the pup, it's more like playing than helping their parents in household work.