~Shock~

TAEHYUNG'S POV:-

When my eyes open I feel like my head is being hit by something very hard because of the headache that is ponding so badly. I look around the room and much to my surprise it's not something I have expected after being kidnapped. Yes, I clearly remember that a needle was being stabbed in my neck which made me lost consciousness. But now seeing the luxurious room, I don't know what to feel about the situation and why I am being brought here in the first place.

The room is quite large with a king-size bed frame featuring a rose pink velvet style upholstery, deeply padded tufted buttoned headboard with a chrome metal frame, sturdy wooden legs, and a slatted base. There is a bedside table on the right side, its minty hue and smart matte lacquer finish are complemented by tapered galvanized steel legs and minimalist rounded pull handles. There is a huge Chandelier fitting in chrome finish with a mass of crystal glass drops surrounded by a textured translucent silver fabric shade on the middle of the ceiling. At the feet of the bed, a two-seater sofa that is upholstered in a soft dusty pink colored velvet with oblique wooden legs is situated.

There are long white sheer curtains hang on the windows from and I can tell that there is a balcony attached to this beautiful room. But the nicest part of the room is the reading area which is situated in the right corner of the room with a little bed by the window. It has a cushion and some throw pillows on top of it and a huge bookshelf attached to the wall behind it.

I set my feet down on the plush rug which feels quite good. I know I am sounding like I don't have any care in the world but believe me it's not true. I am really worried about my whereabouts but something about this place is comforting me to the point where I don't feel like I am in a strange place. I look around the beige-colored room in awe as it matches my taste so well that it's quite scary. Everything in this room screams my choice of things, as if it's made for me.

"Finally you are awake." I get startled by the sudden voice so I look at the source of the voice and find a very handsome as well as well-built man standing on the doorstep.

"Umm, who are you?" I ask with a gulp.

"My name is Min Yoongi, the Gamma of this pack." He replies walking inside the room.

"What's this pack name and why am I brought here?" I ask out of curiosity.

"This is the Forbidden Rogue Pack and I am sorry for kidnapping you, Luna Queen." I hold back a gasp when he slightly bows his head.

"Why are you calling me Luna Queen?" I inquire because no one ever called me by this title then why he is doing it.

"You are the Luna Queen of werewolves so that's the correct way to address you." He answers looking at me with confusion.

"Is there any problem?" He asks when I don't say anything for some time.

"Can you please tell me what I am doing here?" I ask politely.

"There are some persons who have asked our Alpha's help to rescue you from the Royal Castle. Although I don't know exactly what they have said to the Alpha, but I can tell you that they are good people. You get fresh and then I will take you downstairs to meet them. Also, I think you need some solid food." He says giving me a gentle smile calming my nerves.

"But I don't have any clothes with me." I voice out.

"About that, you don't have to worry. There is a walk-in closet beside the bathroom and there are enough clothes for you to wear." By saying this, he leaves the room.

Now, I am feeling more confused just thinking about the persons who want to rescue me. Also, the mysterious alpha of this pack and what must be his real motive behind helping the people. I think I have an idea about it, the council members have put a bounty on this pack, maybe the Alpha has gotten to know about this matter and that's why he has asked his pack members to kidnap me. Then he can blackmail the council to take back the bounty as the Luna Queen is the most important person after the Alpha King.