Part 4

North POV:

Seeing Sang Baby peel off her sweatshirt like some fucking strip tease and stalk across the floor like a cat in heat sent all my blood south. Having her focus her sensuous actions on Gabe really should have pissed me off, but it didn't. Mostly. The little shit. I was so into watching her body that I completely missed her murmured dialogue with the fucker and had no idea what the hell she was doing until Mr. Blackbourne caught a glimpse of just what kind of spider she had on her way through the door. The jerk didn't even clue us in until he shook off his own shock.

I can't believe that asshole McCoy got away from us. Then we find the fat fuck dropping Baby like she's hot (she totally is! but I don't want that bastard thinking that way about her). What happens next will be burned into my memory. She pulls out...who knows what, and slices right through McCoys skin. The mixture of pride and horror for her actions does not sit well with my perception of Baby, but I can only trust that this was something she needed to do. When she drops an epithet worthy of Gabe and started swaying, I started forward to keep her from passing out. Surely she was about to faint too. But no, she starts talking about a fucking snow globe. I'll have to ask her about that. 

We go inside and she starts in on us again about our communicating with her when I just want to put her over my knee. I suppose I can understand what she's saying, but we aren't ready to tell her everything yet. I tense as she gets into Gabe's face, even knowing he would never hurt her. She's furious! but...no, wait, holy hell! She stood up to Gabe! That. Was. Hot.

"Shit. That was hot." Silas mirrors my thoughts.

Luke calls us to eat but goes to see what's taking Gabe and Baby so long but doesn't come back. I'm sure my thoughts are apparent as Kota goes to fetch all three of them. I gotta hand it to Luke. The food was really tasty. When they all come to the table Gabe pulls Baby onto his lap before I had a chance. Why do I suddenly smell chocolate? I know I cleaned out all of their stashes before, and no one has gone shopping here for a while. Wait, it's coming from...Baby?

"Luke!"

He springs away saying it wasn't him and I'm about to chase him down when my Baby asks me for parmesan. Anything for you, Baby. Alright. That fucker Luke can live for now. We finish up eating, and Kota and Doc start on cleanup while everyone else heads to the living room to choose an activity.

"Miss Sorenson, may I have a word with you? You are not in trouble, and it is not about an overly sensitive topic, but we can speak somewhere else if you have concerns about privacy" Mr. Blackbourne asks then clarifies after Sang Baby starts looking scared.

"I don't really mind talking in front of the others if it isn't personal," Baby mumbles while turning pink.

"First, I would like to know why you approached the situation with Mr. Coleman the way you did."

"I already told you that if he knew what was going on it would be dangerous," Sang states looking agitated.

"Pardon me; I misstated that. I would like to know why you felt the need to take your sweatshirt off like that and all of your, um, nonverbal interaction after that?" a slightly flustered Blackbourne clarifies.