Part 56

***There are three paragraphs a mature material between the '****' page breaks. If that isn't your cup of cider, skip it. Please remember to vote/comment. I hope you enjoy.

Sang POV

I'm scooped up, and carried out of Nathan's bedroom. The soft scent of vanilla tells me that it's Luke who has me. Cracking my eyes open, I see he's dressed in dark colors. This feels so familiar, I can't help but smirk a little. I use my hand on his cheek to let him know I'm awake, and he looks down at me, not slowing until we get to Mr. Griffin's partially fixed room.

After waking up smooshed to, and drooling all over whichever guy I was staying with's chest several days running, I gave up sleeping alone. Apparently my subconscious didn't think being an independent sleeper was a good enough reason to forego cuddles, or warmth. 

Luke sets me down, and places a finger over his lips to indicate the need to stay silent. Using his hand, he signed that he's collecting his favor. He wants me to help play a prank on all of the guys. Apparently, Luke found it hilarious for them to all go sans socks and underwear. He already got his hands on Nathan's stuff, and wants to head to Kota's, but he has to go through his window to avoid Max. 

I silently giggle as I drag on some sneakers, and swap in long-sleeved t-shirt under my sleep shirt before pulling that off. I pull my hair into a tight knot at the base of my neck, then give Luke a thumbs up sign. In the dark, his white teeth gleam with a smile. Back in the kitchen, I scratch out a quick note stating that I'm with Luke, and not to worry in case Nathan wakes up before we get back.

At Kota's, Luke lifts me up, and I balance on a thin ledge with my hands holding onto the roof. Luke runs up the wall, and grasps the ledge I'm on. He does a pull-up to get up to the window, then sets to work disengaging Kota's lock. His silence and stealth are incredible. This seems way more difficult than either of the other two times we made our way into homes through windows.

Luke guides me through the window and onto the seat that I sat upon the first time I was here, and I watch as he pulls out a black collapsible duffle bag from inside his shirt. We work in tandem, filling the bag silently then dropping it out the window. Luke helps me back out over the ledge, then holds my hands to lower me as far as possible before letting me drop. Luckily I'm low enough that only a short roll is needed to avoid injury. Luke crawls back out of the window and reengages the lock before dropping down next to me. 

We head to the diner to drop off our loot, then hop into a nondescript black sedan parked there.

"We are going to be in so much trouble," I tell Luke as soon as the doors close. His smile is huge, and his eyes are dancing.

"Not if we are missing our stuff too!" he tells me through laughter. My jaw drops open, and I look at him with suspicion.

"Luke! You can't...I can't....won't people notice?" I stutter out with flaming cheeks. He just laughs and starts the car.

"Alright, Cupcake. I already took care of Mr. B's yesterday when he was out. He has his travel bag, but unless he washed everything right away, he won't find anything at home. That leaves Doc's, Vic's Si's, North's, and Gabe's. It's going to be a long night, but I have it planned out, so our trip is efficient," Luke tells me, heading toward downtown.

We went through the gate at Victor's and I asked how he managed that.

"I told Vic that I may need to pick up a couple new devices, but not to wait up. He said he'd let the guards know to watch for me, and to just let myself in," he sighs, "I know it kind of tips him off a little, but I really didn't want to get shot for a prank," he says.