Chapter 1

♥ Third Person P.O.V ♥

"What the hell. Is that Macao and Wakaba fighting in the middle of the street?" The 18-year-old female asked herself seeing the long-term best friends fighting for some ungodly reason. She shook it off remembering the Fantasia parade was only a few days away thinking it was their way of showing off. She headed towards the guild just wanting to grab another job and go.

As she neared the Guild, she noticed both Natsu and Master Makarov banging at an invisible wall. "Mika! We need your help!" She looked at Natsu before walking in. "What?" She said leaning against a pole. As she turned to lean, she noticed all of the other fairy tail girls in stone. "What the hell is that?" She asked whoever would answer. "Evergreen." Makarov said looking at the statues. "Oh, the thunder legion is back?" She asked. Makarov nodded. "Yes, but they are causing problems. Freed put enchantments up all over the city to trap members so they are forced to fight." Mika nodded understanding. "Why can't Natsu fight? He always wants to fight." Natsu sulked a little in the corner.

"There is an enchantment around the guild, anyone over 80 cannot leave." Mika snorted a little "Damn Natsu you look good for 80" She laughed a little at her own joke. "So, you basically telling me Laxus created a war to see who was the strongest fairy tail members?" Both Natsu and Makarov nodded. The female sighed looking at the statues and back to Natsu. "Fine, I'll help" The two men cheered as Mika walked to the door. She was ready to walk out the door before she slammed against the wall and falling onto her butt. "Damn Mika you look good for 80" Natsu said laughing.

"I feel hot. Natsu!" A red head screamed punching Natsu in the face Mika laughed along with Gajeel as Erza agreed to go fight because the three dragon slayers could not. They cheered slightly as the red head left the guild. Mika sat down near the door so she could still read how many members were left. Happy stopped teasing Natsu and lied down on Mika's lap.

"Oh- You guys are back." Mika said noticing the girls now had the ability to move. Mika looked up towards the current scoreboard 'Erza versus Evergreen: Erza wins.' The white-haired female nodded walking towards the boys explaining what was happening. She smiled slightly at them as she hadn't seen them in a few months due to her job. "I can't help but agree with Laxus' idea of finding out who the strongest person in Fairy Tail is." Mika looked at Natsu "You're an idiot" she said to him. "Let the second battle of Fairy Tail begin. Mika Fight me" "No."

"Can you hear me, old man? And all you other guild people..." A voice rang out in our ears. "Laxus" Mika said with a hint of anger in her voice. She may have only been in the guild for 3 years and rarely see her members, but they treated her like family. She was angry with Laxus for making guildmates fight each other. "One of the rules has gone out the window, so I'm adding a new one now. I've activated the Thunder Palace in order to keep the Battle of Fairy Tail underway." Laxus said with manic in his voice. 'What is the Thunder Palace?' everyone mentally asked themselves. Laxus gave us 1 hour and ten minutes.

"Master!" Mika yelled seeing Makarov on the floor. Mirajane took gramps up to the infirmary while the rest of us caught glimpse of lightning lacrimas up in the sky. "Wait, what happens if those things discharge?!" Lucy asked "Countless lightning bolts will rain down on the city..." Levy replied to the blonde celestial wizard. Bisca scoffed. "I won't let that happen. Requip: Sniper Rifle" She lined the gun up to the lacrima. "Target locked" She looked for a second and shot. The lacrima was gone. "Way to go bisca" everyone said in unison. She had started talking before she was shocked.

"Bisca!" Cana said seeing the green haired woman being electrocuted. "Damn you Laxus." Mika said under her breath as she looked at the Thunder Palace. "He used body link magic. it links the damage they receive to whoever causes the damage." Mika looked at everyone to see if everyone understood what she said. She saw Natsu confused. "If you attack them, the same amount of damage will be directed back at you." he still looked confused but everyone agreed to go and fight as best as they could.

"Levy why aren't you going?" Gajeel asked her. Mika didn't see where he was hiding so she jumped a little. "The enchantment is a script magic. I might be able to do something." The bluenette said making the dragon slayers cheer in excitement. A while later Levy lifted the enchantment and allowed the slayers to go fight Laxus. Mika, Gajeel, And Natsu the three dragon slayers of Fairy tail were on the way to Defeat one of the strongest members.