Chapter 9

♥ Third Person P.O.V ♥

"It feels so nice to not get sick." Natsu said calmly as he looked out the window. Mika smiled lightly at him. "Your right." He turned his head to her and smiled his bright smile at him. He turned back to the window as did Mika taking in the scenery they rarely get to see because they are throwing up. After everything that happened with Cait shelter, Mika was happy to head back to the guild. Everyone in the other guilds headed back to their guild on good terms with Fairy Tail. While on the train, Lucy made contracts with Gemini, Scorpio, and Aries. Mika watched as she made her contract as if she'd never seen one happen before.

The guild became quiet as a small blue-haired girl and her cat walk in the building Infront of the other six. Erza quickly explained what had happened while defeating the Oracion Seis and Nirvana. Master, being drunk, threw a party for the new recruit. Wendy looks around seeing all the friendly faces and people and is ecstatic to actually be here. Gajeel mutters at the pole hes standing at enough to where Mika could hear him as she didn't want to get in the middle of the fight Natsu, and Gray had gotten themselves into. "How come I don't have a cat? Natsu and Wendy have one." "I don't have one either Gajeel" Mika said after hearing what they had said. He grumbled and walked away leaving Mika by herself. She smiled to herself a little. She was never really there for things like this. She was glad to finally be back and didn't plan on leaving alone again.

-------ㄒ丨爪乇 丂Ҝ丨卩-------

"What's that ringing?" Lucy asked Natsu. "Gildarts is back." He said with a small smile. "Who's Gildarts?" Wendy asked. "Isn't he supposed to be the strongest Fairy Tail mage?" Lucy asked. Mika Nodded while sitting down with a small piece of cake. "Why is the guild acting wilder than ever?" Mika asked Mirajane as she walked by. "Because he was doing the 100-year quest. He hasn't been back in 3 years." Lucy looked at Mira in amazement. "What's his magic?" She asked Mika as she saw her pushing Natsu's hands away from her cake. "Crush. He can destroy anything he touches." She spoke.

"Dumbass" Mika said as Natsu jumped up. Gildarts had just walked in and Natsu was ready to fight him. Natsu was quickly defeated with just a punch. Gildarts went and talked with Makarov while Mika chuckled at that encounter. Once Natsu came to, Gildarts came to the table and told Natsu to come to his house with happy because he had something to tell them. Gildarts looked at Mika for a second and said, "You should come too." He smiled a little and walked out after accidentally destroying a wall.

"What do you think he wants us for?" Natsu asked both Happy and Mika "Maybe he has fish" Happy said slightly foaming at the mouth at the thought of the food. Mika shrugged. "I don't know but I Just expected him to ask you to come over only." As they get closer to the house, they noticed the tall man waiting for them. "Natsu, What's your relationship with Lisanna?" Natsu's eyes widened slightly before Mika spoke up. "She passed 2 years ago." Mika and Lisanna were as close as Natsu and Lisanna, but they were still friends until she was old enough to go on jobs by herself. It was mainly Her, Natsu and Lisanna in their own little world.

"If that's all you wanted to say We'll be leaving now" Natsu said as he grabbed Mika's hand ready to pull her away. "I met a dragon." That one little sentence brought so much hope to the pair that they turned around quickly. "It was a black dragon. It made be forfeit the 100-year job." The duo's hope faded slightly in that one second by hearing the word black. They wanted to hear Red or white. Natsu turns quickly and starts running forgetting the hand that was holding onto Mika. She starts running with him "Where we are going?" She asked as if nothing serious was going on. "That dragon might have leads on Igneel or Ehecatl" Gildarts quickly stopped them by standing Infront of him showing severe injuries that came from the dragon. "No human could ever defeat that dragon." He spoke. Mika could feel heat radiating off him and off his hand. "Were dragon slayers for a reason." He then ran off still holding Mika's hand.