Chapter 7

♥ Third Person P.O.V ♥

Natsu and friends were all up. Mika was still lying on the floor staring at the ceiling. A figure came over to her and looked at her. He had pure rage and anger on his face until he met her eyes. The rage and Anger turned into remorse and had a calming sense in them. He held out a hand while declaring to the entire group. "We're going to protect Cait shelter no matter what." Lucy, Gray, and Happy nodded. Natsu looked at the girl on the floor and smiled slightly as she took his hand and pulled herself up. She smiled shyly at him before nodding. They had a goal that they were going to fulfill.

Hikibi had given them all a telepathic map that told them where each lacrima was. Natsu chose the first one, Gray the second, then lucy, Ichiya, Erza then finally Mika had the sixth one. At first Jellal wanted the sixth one before Erza said Natsu didn't know the current circumstances. Mika was confused but went along with it anyway. She headed to her Lacrima and awaited her signal. She knew Natsu was fighting. It wasn't proven but she smelt the odd smell before she could claim the first Lacrima. 'Three minutes' Mika thought as she entered the room where her Lacrima stood. She walked around it as if she was inspecting it. She gets into a stance as she plans to completely crush it. When the three-minute countdown is up, she feels the air around the ball as she puts her hands together creating a strong clapping sound as the lacrima breaks into a thousand tiny pieces. "Storm Dragon: Rupture" She, and the other allied forces ultimately destroyed Nirvana as it stopped moving closer towards the Cait shelter and started falling.

As Mika walks towards a group that looks like a blob, she notices the council. She stood next to Lucy and Natsu as the leader, Lahar, started talking about how they are taking Hoteye into custody for his past sins with the Oracion Seis even though he turned good by Nirvana. Jura was about to speak up before Hoteye chose to be taken into custody. While looking at the group of officers, Hoteye had started talking about his brother Wally Buchanan. Erza had spoken up and told Hoteye his brother was doing fine and was alive. Mika looked puzzled and Natsu whispered in her ear "It's a confusing story. I'll tell you later." She nodded at him as she got chills from the breath on her even though he could've whispered it, and she still would've heard it a few feet away.

The council had started talking about why Jellal was to be arrested. Natsu jumps Infront and starts attacking all the soldiers. "You have to stay by Erza's side for her sake!" He yelled, throwing flame attacks at a few random soldiers. Jellal had stopped Natsu's rage by letting himself be taken. Lahar ordered his group to get rid of the runes placed on a certain area so they couldn't move. Mika didn't even notice the ruins until it was pointed out. "But-" Wendy starts before Jellal cuts her off. "I have no intention of resisting. I'm sorry that I cannot remember you." "When Wendy was a little girl, you saved her," Carla had said to the blue haired man. Said man smiled that we able to save someone even though he causes a lot of suffering. Jellal turns to Erza and says a few things to her before going off with the council. Lahar then says to him: "You will either be executed or given life in prison." He spoke. The groups mouths hung open "That's inhumane." Lucy said.

A shocked Natsu starts screaming about how they can't take Jellal from the group. "Natsu! You shouldn't mess with the Magic council." Mika told the raging pink-head. Natsu still continues fighting them as he explains that he was their ally. Lahar ordered a knight to restrain Natsu before he ran into an invisible wall. He looked confused. "No matter what Jellal has done, He helped us defeat Nirvana." Mika said as she walked with gray towards where Natsu had stopped. Everyone else in the Allied forces agreed. Lahar, Frustrated, ordered his knights to restrain everyone until Erza yelled for her comrades to stop. She apologizes for all the fuss. Under her breath, Mika says "I'm not sorry." Which makes Natsu snicker a little. Erza had told them they could take Jellal. The said man looked at her and said one words which Mika noticed had a big effect on the red head. "Scarlet"

-------ㄒ丨爪乇 丂Ҝ丨卩-------

"The entire village we are in is a part of the guild" Wendy says with immense pride. Mika notices Sherry and Lucy trying on clothes and decided to try some on herself. Everyone's clothes were torn up, so they had to find some new ones. Mika landed her eyes on a Purple and Grey Dress that looked very similar to Lucy's. Instead of the open stomach, it was a purple lace. The bralette part was the same purple as the lace. The skirt was a grey that contrasted the Purple very nicely. She looked at herself in the mirror. She normally doesn't wear anything like this. She looked around for something with a little more coverage, but she couldn't. This would have to do. Carla walks in and tells the girls that everyone is waiting on them.

As The girls came up to the group. Mika could feel a pair of eyes on her which made her make eye contact with said person. Her cheeks tint a little as she notices Natsu staring at her. When he snaps out of it, he smiles at her. "Mika! You look good." He said as he gave a thumbs up. She gave a thumbs up back with a small smile. "Thank all of you. You destroyed the threat to our guild." The Allied Forces smiled brightly at the guild leader. Natsu's loud nature started a Party. Everyone, Except Erza, was dancing and having a good time. Mika turns to the whole guild as she feels eyes around her. "I'm sorry we hid our descents of being from Nirvit." Everyone looks at him weirdly. "We are not descendants of Nirvit." He paused for a second before continuing. "We ARE the Nirvit. I was the one who created inversion magic nirvana to stop wars from raging four hundred years ago. It worked, For the most part, until things began to go wrong. Nirvana always has to have a balance and the darkness erased from the hearts of others immersed itself within the Nirvit making all of us turn and kill each other. I ,Roubaul, am the sole survivor making me the guardian of Nirvana." He paused and looked at each person for a short amount of time. When no-one talked because they were in shock, he continued.

"My physical form is long gone. I am just a mere ghost atoning for the sins of my past." He stopped as he saw Wendy on her knees sobbing. "Cait shelter and all of its members are just illusions." He explains as each one of them goes one by one. Wendy begs and begs for them not to go. "You no longer need a foster family young one. You now have real friends who care for you." He said trying to console the sobbing girl. He thanks everyone for destroying nirvana as he fades away with a smile. Wendy falls onto the ground crying. Mika and Erza both crouch down and hug the girl trying to console her. "You can bury the sadness of losing your family in the comfort of being with your new friends." Erza says to the girl. Wendy looks up at the red head who has a smile on her face. She looks towards Mika as she starts talking. "What do you think about joining Fairy Tail?"