Chapter 11

Coco had just released her Legion in an attempt to stop the lacrima from colliding with Extalia. It helped slightly, however; it was a futile attempt. Mika Looked at the flying ball and tried to contort the air around the ball to make it float or at least slow down. It had slowed down slightly, and she tried to put more power behind it, but it was harder than she anticipated. A few exceeds had tried along with all Fairy Tail members in Edolas. With a last attempt, everyone had mentally decided to a combined attack. "Storm Dragon: Blast" Mika said as She released a giant wave of air and gasses towards the lacrima. The combined attack was a success. The lacrima was taken off course but once it was, it had disappeared with a bright light.

Everyone had gone onto the ground confused about what had just happened. "Sorry for being late everyone." A voice said. They all turned towards the source to notice someone who looks exactly like Jellal from the Oracion Seis arc. "I was preparing the reverse anima. Don't worry, fairy tail, your friends are safe. I just sent them and all the citizens back to magnolia. Everything should be normal there." Mika feels someone grab onto her with a cheer. She smells the familiar scent of Burning wood. She starts cheering with the Pink-haired male. "It's over Mika." Natsu said smiling at her. She smiled slightly back staring into his eyes. "It's over."

It was indeed not over. While everyone was celebrating, Erza Knightwalker appeared and shot Pantherlily. Pantherlily is an exceed Gajeel said he was adopting who can change his form at will. Earth land Erza sees her counterpart and gets ready to fight before they are interrupted by Mystogan. "You dare raise your spear at me? The prince?" He asked. Before Edo-Erza could answer, the king's voice rang among everyone's ears. "The prince? What a joke. You betrayed this country by leaving and trying to seal Anima. You are no longer my son."

The presence of the king made the Exceeds fly away. The Ground shakes and opens revealing the King, Faust, in a mechanical egg looking thing. The egg expands and reveals a giant dragon robot. The robot shoots at the Earth land mages but Prince Mystogan shields them. "Three Layered Magic Circle: Mirror Water." He spoke. The Dragon robot is anti-mage so, Mystogan's magic was cancelled, and he was on the floor defeated. The Dragon turns towards the Fairy Tail mages and notices four of them are not there. As he realized this, Natsu, Wendy, Mika, and Gajeel all hit the machine simultaneously. Natsu yells at the other to protect the exceeds. Gray obliges for once and said "Those four are the only ones who can defeat that thing. They are dragon slayers after all." Mika head this and she smiled and looked through her bangs ready to beat some ass.

Wendy enchants the other three slayers with enhanced speed and strength. The king targets Wendy but she casts a spell on herself. The missiles shot at her follow her until Natsu defeats one and Mika defeats the other with a quick punch. Another set is sent towards Natsu and exploded but Mika could hear his slurping sound which made her attention turn back to the king. Mika could see Gajeel chomping on the tail. Mika makes multiple quick attacks at the machine only denting it. The king got enraged and threw all of them off him. He transformed into a newer, bigger, and apparently better form.

The new dragon had constant hits on them. All while the dragon was hitting them the king was talking about how this form was created. Mika didn't really care and was trying to find a way to defeat him. When it stops for a second, Natsu gets up "Normally, I don't care about the world because I'm in a guild. This time however, we will defeat you for the sake of the world." He declared. The king kept hitting them. "You should just give up. Give up your magic power. Your efforts are futile." In a desperate attempt, they all agreed to use their roars. They did it, which created a huge blast. Once the smoke cleared, they saw that the machine had jumped and completely dodged the attack. "Let's try one more time!" Natsu exclaimed. As they started their attack, the king had sent one at them. "Dragon Riders Spread Cannon." The attack had left Wendy and Gajeel almost unable to move. Mika and Natsu could move but it had hurt them too.

The two slayers on the ground start to lose hope until Natsu starts yelling. "I'm still standing. Don't give up you two. Natsu small tantrum had spoken to them. Gajeel had trapped the dragon to the ground with his magic to stop him from moving. Gajeel yells at Natsu to finish him off. Natsu turns to Wendy, and they nodded at each other already knowing what they were going to do. Wendy roared at Natsu to help propel him but also increase the finishing attack. Mika had tried to help by pushing air under him to make him even faster. "Fire Dragon's: Sword Horn." Natsu said. He pierced through the metal and grabbed the King and delivered the punch that knocked him out. The four slayers all realized they won. Gajeel and Wendy started yelling. Natsu, however, picked Mika up and twirled her. She put her hands on his shoulders out of reflex and smiled a real and bright smile towards Natsu. He set her down and they stared at each other for a few seconds before they noticed that the island began to fall piece by piece. "Let's head to the Royal Palace to help any way we can." Wendy recommends the older slayers who all agree.

Instead of helping, they tried to scare civilians to get the people to think that the three Fairy Tail Mages are evil and are trying to take the Magic from Edolas. Natsu breathes fire at them, Wendy tries to scare them, but Gajeel follows behind her, actually scaring the citizens. Mika throws ice spikes towards citizens. Luckily, it's only water that looks solid, so they won't actually hurt anyone. Mika hears Natsu yelling. "I am the Great Demon-Lord Dragneel.!" He declared Showing a beaten-up King. Mystogan tries to order Natsu to stop. Natsu ignores him and reveals to the people that Mystogan is the Prince of Edolas who went missing seven years ago. Mystogan runs towards Natsu and Natsu prepared to fight.

The "Fight" Goes on. Mystogan had all of his magic sucked up from Anima. The "fight" made Natsu seem like a villain. Wendy goes and tries to tell him Hes going too far until Mika and Gajeel both stop her explaining that it's the perfect setting. Mystogan than "defeats" The Great Demon-Lord Dragneel. People begin to cheer but the slayers' bodies begin to glow. They all look at each other realizing they are going home and pretend to be suffering. The citizens cheer which makes Mika roll her eyes.

In Earth land, the sky opens up and a group of people fall. Natsu and Co. All fall from the sky. Once they realize they are home they start cheering glad that this arc is finally over. They turn around and ogle at the sight. The whole race of the exceeds came with them. Carla starts screaming saying we should find a way to send them back to edolas. That didn't happen as everyone was told that Carla had a mission but had forgotten about it and that she has a power of precognition. Panther lily shows up in a small form, a vast difference from the big tough one. He Is going to join Fairy Tail with Gajeel but before he does, he needs to mention he caught a prisoner. He pulls the prisoner out who turns out to be Lisanna. "Why is Edo-Lisanna here?" Mika asked whoever would answer her. "I am Earth land Lisanna. I never died but instead I was sucked in by one of the pockets of Anima around Earth Land during her supposed "death" to replace Edolas Lisanna who died after falling from a cliff. I was Unable to accept the truth, so I took on my counterpart's role. When the Anima started sucking Magic out of Edolas, I was brought along, but not before Edolas Mirajane and Edolas Elfman told me that they had known all along that I wasn't their Lisanna and that I should go home to her real siblings, so they won't be sad anymore." Lisanna revealed.

Lisanna meets her two grieving siblings at Kardia cathedral and surprises them already crying herself. Lisanna Reunites with her older siblings crying with them. Natsu and Mika tear up slightly holding onto each other's hands ready for the next adventure not knowing what was to come.