Chapter 3

♥ Third person P.O.V ♥

"Welcome back." Mika had said as the door flew open thanks to a pink headed Pyro. She had just returned from the Bar, getting a Cola and then heading to a table. She wasn't 100% sure why she was still in the guild. She was mostly healed from her fight with Laxus from about a month ago. She had the gut feeling that if she left, something bad was going to happen. "Mira is planning on giving us a rundown on dark guilds in a few." Lucy, Happy and Natsu had nodded and wound-up following Mika to her table. "How long have you been in the guild Mika?" Lucy asked Mika. They hadn't Officially met as Mika was mainly in her own world for the past 4 weeks. "Oh- I've been in the guild for 3 years." She said grimacing at the female. "What kind of magic do you have lucy?" Mika asked. She has never seen Lucy in action so, it wouldn't hurt to ask. "I'm a celestial Wizard." Mika nodded "What about you Mika?" Natsu perked up and jumped in the seat next to her. "She's another Dragon slayer" He yelled in excitement. Before Mika joined, Natsu had believed he was the only dragon slayer alive. The minute he met Mika in the middle of the forest, He knew she was special in some way. When it did come out, he was ecstatic. Mika had nodded sheepishly. Lucy had a look in her eye. It was amazement.

"What can you do?" She asked. Mika didn't mind telling the newer member about the rare power she possessed. "I can control the wind as long as my oxygen isn't cut off." She put her right hand on the table and a small tornado had formed. It wasn't strong enough to do anything but it was fairly windy by the table. "Along with Wind I can control Oxygen. I mainly use the Oxygen in the blood to rupture airways If absolutely needed but blood needs to be spilt. That's personally my least favorite one." Mika had learned to control wind first. It was all around her at all times. "Tell her what else you can do Mika" Natsu had said jumping in his seat. Mika was actually a little concerned for the mage as he was still here and not trying to fight a naked gray.

"Well, I can control the Humidity. Like the Water in the air, I can control. Its stronger when I'm in water." She had said. She put both of her hands together as if she was clapping, when she disconnected them, a string of water was in her palms, almost as if it were floating. "I had heard from Natsu that you can also use lightning like Laxus?" Lucy had asked. Mika nodded. "I can only use it when I'm struck, I still get lighting effects but it doesn't hurt as bad. I can also change the temperature of the Water I'm using to make it boiling hot or ice cold." Mika said.

"The Baram Alliance is composed Grimoire Heart, Oracion Seis, And Tartaros. They are the main three withing the dark guild. Eisenwald used to work under the Oracion Seis." Mira said as she drew in the air giving everyone a diagram. "Juvia and Gajeel had defeated a few minor guilds as we did time in Phantom Lord." Juvia revealed to everyone. "Aren't there only 6 members in the Oracion Seis? I think I heard about them on my last job" Mika mentioned not sure about the answer. Mira nodded while Lucy shook in her boots. "We will defeat them" A voice was said behind the guild members grouped up. "Their actions cannot be tolerated anymore." Master said as he walked forward Infront of the guild. "Master, we can't do it alone." Lucy said still terrified. Master shook his head. "That's why Fairy tail has teamed up with 3 other guilds: Lamia Scale, Blue Pegasus, and Cait shelter. Lucy, Natsu, Erza, Gray, And Mika Our 4 strongest mages will head to master Bob's place and team up with the fellow guilds."

"If you're a dragon slayer, why aren't you affected by motion sickness like Natsu?" Lucy asked as they all looked at the pink head asleep in Mika's lap after she punched him in the gut for complaining too much. "Oh, I am, not as bad as Natsu as I'm used to wind and things, but It's still there." Mika said Looking out the window trying not to throw up on Natsu's head. She eventually fell asleep unaware of what was to come for her and her friends.

"Look Ren, Three ladies, Three of us." A voice said as Fairy tail's team had walked into the designated place. Within a split second all three girls were at a couch with the three boys. "Would you like me to feed you Lucy?" One asked. "Would you like a Massage?" One asked Erza. "Would you like-" "Were not here for you to flirt." Natsu and Gray agreed with what Mika said. "Maan" A voice had come from the stairs. Erza stiffened almost as if she was scared. Titania? Scared? Mika had slightly Zoned out but when she came back into reality by being pulled away from her spot and in her spot was a man named Ichiya. He stood up and tried to flirt with Erza again but before he could the big doors slammed open revealing three mages, Mika recognized one of them being Jura Neekis, one of the ten wizard saints. She had traveled through a town he was fighting in and watched the battle from afar. She has no idea who the other two are but they must be strong.

"We're here to defeat the Oracion Seis not flirt or fight with one-another. Get on task." Jura had said the minute he walked in noticing the fighting. "Fairy Tail, Lamia Scale and Blue Pegasus are already here were waiting on Cait shelter." Jura said looking at the guild marks on all present people. They all talked amongst themselves until the doors opened and one mage came in. Mika had two thoughts in her mind. 'is the mage that strong they only need to send one.' and 'Why does that mage smell so familiar?' The mage walked in and tripped on their own feet. Mika looked at her and noticed it was a little blue headed girl with a zigzag dress on. She blushed in embarrassment as she stood up. "Are you alright?" Mika asked the girl who can't be older than 14 The girl nodded. "I'm Wendy Marvell. And please let me help. I may be young but I'm very good at healing spells." She begged "I'll be embarrassed if you make me go back" She begged once again. Mika was about to say something when she got interrupted. "Child, you ran away from me, who knows what could have happened." A voice came from the door. Everyone looked down at a white cat the same size as happy. Speaking of happy, Mika looked over and saw Him taunt Lucy and then Fall in love. It was unmistakable that he had full hearts in his eyes. Mika chuckled a little at the blue cat before speaking up. "You can join us on our Mission. What's your name?" "Wendy." Natsu and Mika both stiffened before looking at each other. They both had heard her name before but neither of them could place where.

Jura had decided to take lead and walk the group towards the Oracion Seis and where they are located. "The Oracion Seis are trying to find a powerful magic called Nirvana." Jura said before walking. Mika challenges Natsu, Erza, and Gray to see who can get to the edge of the cliff a few miles away. She Got a small head start leaving everyone else to walk or jog. Jura, who planned to lead was left behind with Ichiya. Ichiya attacked Jura, quickly defeating him and the twin spirits, Gemini- departed into the world as Angel from the Oracion Seis laughs as one big mage was defeated by her spirits.

The biggest problem is now angel knows the plan for the guild ambushing them.