Chapter 2

♥ Third Person POV ♥

"Natsu. Stop" Mika said as she pointed to Kardia cathedral. "There's light coming from there." "It must be Laxus" A voice said coming up from behind them. They knew the voice belonged to Erza. They all nodded at each other knowing something really bad could happen to the civilians if they didn't work together and defeat Laxus. The three walked in with confidence and energy in their walk. The three made a very clothed man confused. Laxus took this confusion to his advantage and shocked Mystogan. Mika could only guess, she never really saw anyone in the guild but Mystogan even less.

Mika had glanced at her comrades to notice the shock on their face. She had seen the face before, Jellal. In the quick second she glanced at the blue haired male she heard a feminine voice screaming. She looked at Erza and Back to Laxus before stepping forward with Natsu at her side. The three of them threw punches at each other. No-one was getting the upper hand until Erza had Requiped into her Lighting Empress Armour. Mika had secretly hoped one of them would strike her.

"Laxus Call it off!" Erza yelled at Laxus as they fought using Lighting. He laughed as Lightning kept getting fired at one another. "Not until the old geezer retires and gives the guild to me." He said with the look of mischief in his eyes. "Let us Fight Erza" Mika had said to Erza. She nodded with a quick reply before running off. "I'll take care of the Thunder palace." Mika nodded before remembering they used body link magic. "Erza! Keep that armor on!" She yelled before running with Natsu towards Laxus. "Trust me."

The battle continued for what felt like hours. "Fire dragon: Iron Fist!" Natsu yelled as he ran towards Laxus. While Laxus was distracted with Natsu, Mika did her move. "Storm Dragon: Vortex:" She lifted her arms to create two tornados behind Laxus coming towards him as she ran in-between them and landed a hit on the back of his head. The two Mages backed off slightly getting ready to go again when lightning struck both of them. They both yelled and were on the ground. Mika sat there for a second realizing what happened, she now has electricity running through her veins. The one problem with this is she needs to absorb it for a second. Laxus laughed a little before talking to himself. Because Natsu and Mika had Dragon hearing they heard his muttering. Mika looked at the blonde. "Erza will take care of it" She stood up surprising Laxus a little as Natsu was still Lying on the floor.

"Storm Dragon: Electric Blasts" she said Facing her palms at different places. Within a split second, the places she had moved her palms to had now exploded. She knew Laxus would barely be affected but the smoke from a few objects. She took this small window to Help Natsu off of the ground. Laxus had stopped for a second with his face in distress. The only thought through his head was a bout the Thunder Palace. Mika and Natsu both smirked at each other before running to Laxus in the moment his guard is down.

Something had snapped in Laxus's brain. He was relentless towards the two mages on the floor. They were down but electricity kept raining down on them. Natsu wasn't used to it and Mika had never had this much in her body. She was shaking like crazy as her body was rejecting the amount of electric. She closed her eyes for a split second. It was only a second but in that second, Gajeel had taken Mika and threw Natsu across the room to get them away from the incoming blast that might've killed them.

They kept fighting tot the best of their ability. The three of them lined up their Roars. "Iron Dragon: Roar" "Fire Dragon: Roar" "Storm Dragon: Roar" All three roars connected in different ways. The black metallic roar had gone on the middle, The red and orange Fire had gone on the top almost like they were welding to make the one on the bottom. White Roar with Electricity bolts between them was on the bottom. They hit the target but what had surprised them the most was: Laxus was unscathed.

Mika almost collapsed when she heard Laxus was a Lighting Dragon slayer. She Did collapse when she saw Laxus getting ready to use Fairy Law on the whole town of magnolia. "LAXUS! GRAMPS IS ON HIS DEATH BED" A very light voice yelled. Mika had thought for a second but realized they had left Levy after she got rid of the barrier. Laxus Laughed manically. "The chances of me getting the guild from that old Geezer has increased" Mika and Natsu were utterly Shocked. They had loved Gramps like a grandpa but Laxus, Makarov's own grandson, by blood gave no shits about him. Laxus continued his Fairy law.

"What-What the hell happened?" Laxus asked himself as he noticed the three-dragon slayers were still alive and just beat up. Freed had entered the cathedral. "It's because you still consider the members as your comrades. It failed because they are not your true enemy." Laxus waved him off as he lit his body on electricity. They knew the fight wasn't over. "Lighting Dragon: Heavenward Halberd" He yelled. The three dragon slayers weren't prepared but gajeel had an idea. Gajeel uses his iron body as a lightning rod to draw the attack towards himself. He extended his arm and took the hit for the others. Mika and Natsu nodded at each other before thanking Gajeel. They could tell Laxus was weaker. He was slightly stumbling. They kept attacking him and attacking until they were going to use one last attack. "Crimson Lotus: Exploding Flame Blade" "Mix: Electric eel" Natsu had the fire from his attacks spin around Laxus from the upper body. Mika had gathered all the humidity from the spring and gathered it under her feet. It had electric sparks mixed in. She made it travel to the bottom of him, Making the water electrocute him slightly. The fire went out and so did the water. The two slayers stood leaning on each other as they watched Laxus fall to the ground unconscious. They smiled at each other before passing out from exhaustion themselves.

"MHMJHMHMHMH" Natsu yelled behind his bandaged face. Laxus looked at him for a second before waving him off and walking away. Mika laughed a little as Natsu sulked slightly. They had just wanted the day to be over so they could sleep for more than the recommended hours. When the time did come for the parade, Juvia and Gray were on a float, Natsu, Mika, And Lucy were on a float. Lucy had Sagitarus shoot a flaming arrow at a water bubble Mika had in the air, it connected and made steam. Within a split second, the steam bubbles had Fairy Tails Emblem in fire in the air for most of Magnolia to see. The three had noticed master in the front with his hand in the air pointing up, the iconic pose for Fairy Tail.

Meanwhile, in another place, the Oración Seis had just started their plans.