Chapter 5

♥ Third Person P.O.V ♥

After the small earthquake shaking the ground above them, Natsu started running. Mika stood in the wind path watching the older male run away from the quintet. Mika sighed turning around to assess the situation with the others before noticing one was missing. She stopped the other fairy and the Pegasus from their talking and pointed to the last place Erza was. The now quintuplet started running behind Mika as she smelt Erza faintly. "She had to of followed Natsu, I could of swore he said Jellal or something" Lucy had said to the group. "It's all my fault!" A young voice cried. "I revived him!" "Wendy, you couldn't have known he'd do what he did." Mika tried to calm the younger girl. Wendy was about to speak up before she was knocked unconscious in a second. "Hikibi what the hell?" Both Lucy and Mika said in unison. He shrugged picking the girl off the ground. "She was going to keep rambling about how all this is her fault and I don't want to hear it. We need to group up with Natsu and Erza." Mika scoffed but ran slightly fast than she did before.

"I'm sorry." "Shut up" Hibiki and Mika were feuding a little while still running. "I know the power of nirvana." "Well, you could have started with that, genius." Hibiki rolled his eyes before continuing, "Nirvana has the power to switch light and darkness. People on the good side feel powerful negative emotion and become dark. Vice-versa. With that power, it is able to cause guilds to meaninglessly fight amongst each other which would destroy the light guilds."

"Open: Gate of the Archer, Sagittarius!" The celestial mage said. The voice of the female had made Gray, who was about to plunge an ice javelin into Natsu, turn around freeing the pink headed male. Happy was about to go towards Natsu before Mika grabbed his tail and held him close. Gray was acting really weird and his scent was off. "Lucy Heartfilia! Oh, how it's so good to see you. Did you know your such a great celestial wizard?" Mika cocked her head slightly wondering what got stuck up Grays ass before ice was coming at the group lighting fast. Hibiki had created a shield on the mages while Mika took the opportunity to trap this imposter Gray. "Storm Dragon: Iced Jail" Mika put both of her hands together trapping 'Gray' in an ice box. If it were really gray, it would have no effect on him.

An echoed sigh came out of gray as he spit into two revealing another celestial spirit, Gemini. Mika hesitantly got rid of the ice box before slightly stepping Infront of Lucy. The two spirits combined and formed another Lucy and did something to get rid of one mage they were up against, Lift the fake lucy's shirt up. Lucy yelled at them, Hibiki had a nosebleed, Mika looked down, and Natsu was somewhere. "Sagittarius, Get her!" Lucy yelled for the Centaur to attack the imposter. "No! Sagittarius, Attack the man!" Imposter lucy yelled. Mika moved out of the way grabbing Wendy. Mika looked up, concerned, towards the blonde wondering if she could figure out the problem and why her Spirits were listening to this crazy lady. Figuring out the issue, Lucy had forced Sagittarius's gate closed.

Mika grabbed Wendy and ran along the river trying to find where seasick Natsu was. She believed that Lucy could take down the other lucy and whoever they may be allied with. Mika ran for what seemed like ages before finding a blue cat and a man who looks to be dead. Mika sat Wendy down by a tree and told Happy to pick up Natsu. "Aye" Happy said before starting to pick Natsu up. He stopped turning around looking at something. The ground shook and a Boulder, that had stopped Natsu from going further downstream, Broke and he started moving once again. Natsu groaned feeling worse now that he was moving. Mika looked between Wendy and Natsu before jumping into the water and swim towards Natsu. Mika didn't notice the incoming waterfall nor the blonde female swimming towards them. "Waterfall!" Lucy had yelled towards the group Infront of her. Mika was trying her hardest not to puke into the river from the current pulling her, but couldn't take it and succumbed to the motion sickness. They all went into the waterfall.

"Mika?" A voice asked the female. She groaned slightly before opening her eyes and seeing Natsu standing above her. She rubbed her eyes and sat up looking around her. She noticed she was soaked and stood up, enveloping herself in a small tornado, and then dispersed it. She noticed both Happy and Natsu were dry and assumed it was from Natsu's fire. Mika smelt a smell she hadn't smell before and got into her fighting stance. Natsu but his hand on her shoulder and pulled her close to him almost in a hug. "It's just one of Lucy's spirits, Virgo" Natsu said. They stood there for a second and Mika could smell the mix of Coal and Ash. She liked it, it smelt like home for her. "Am I interrupting something?" A voice, Presumably Virgo, asked. Mika pushed Natsu away, her cheeks looking almost identical to Nastu's hair. Virgo shrugged it off and looked at her holder unconscious on the ground.