Chapter 10

"What the fuck, how are you not sick as a dog?" Natsu repeated Mika's Confusion Towards his own counterpart. Earth land Lucy guided the stunned dragon slayers into the car. "Were Edolas's Vehicle Specialists." Edo-Mika had said as she pointed out the front window showing Edo-Natsu which way to go. "I direct where to go and He drives." She continued looking back at her earth self. Edo-Mika scoffed as she saw the two Earth land slayers grasping for each other as they were both trying not to throw up in the nice, but fast car.

"This is as we can take you." Edo-Natsu says as the Slayers topple over each other so they can get out. Lucy, Wendy and the Exceeds all climb out more gracefully than the other two. "We only did this because out Lucy asked us to. We don't want to get involved in this fight." He mentioned smirking a little, turning to his counterpart and seeing she wasn't there before his own self was taken out of the car. "How the hell did you not get sick?" The Dragon Slayers Asked in Unison. To their surprise, the two seemingly just had a big Ego in the car. "Uh- Natsu, why are they Crying?" Mika asked the Male after standing up making eye contact over the roof of the car. "I-I Don't know." Edo-Mika Cried. "Our personality just changed behind the wheel.!" Edo-Natsu yelled slightly. Mika had left herself crying as she went and stood next to the others. "Well, Adios." She said, turning towards the city. "Do you guys really plan on fighting the city?" Edo-Natsu asked. All Earth land Natsu did was smile at the trembling boy.

"It's like an Amusement Park." Wendy said as the group was amazed by how cheery and colorful the buildings and people around were. They all look around and walk until they come across a giant Lacrima. They go into the crowd pushing their way through all holding onto each other somehow to not get lost. "What if that's Magnolia? Then the rest of Fairy Tale is in there." Natsu said looking behind him into Mika's eyes. She stared at him for a second before looking towards the Big Lacrima. She had opened her mouth before Carla had started talking. "If it is, it is only a part of it. I can see the places where it was split." Carla was about to continue before she was interrupted but the King. "This glorious Ball. This amazing blue thing is Anima." He started with the crowd except for Fairy Tail cheering. "Anima can and will produce 10 years of Magic Power. So, Sing. So, Dance. We have Centuries work of Magic power right here in our palms." He said smiling and doing a little boogie. Mika, forgetting she had Natsu's hand in her own, felt him clench it almost to the point of it hurting. She saw him take a step forward before she jumped and grabbed his chest in between her arms. He stopped realizing Mika was holding onto him. "Nat. I get your Mad. We all are but please don't make a scene." She said to him, hiding her head behind his back. He reluctantly let her go and turned around to her giving her a soft look, but anger was still evident in his eyes.

Mika lied on the bed staring at the ceiling at the motel they were renting. Lucy was on the sofa; Wendy was on the opposite sofa with Carla. Natsu was standing against the wall next to Mika and Happy was lying on Mika. They had all been quiet for about half an hour. "What if we approach the king and ask him how to turn out friends back to normal. Wendy had nodded agreeing that they could go at it peacefully Natsu, However, had his fist in his hand saying, "We should force it out of him." Mika looked to her side towards the male. She shushed him which he listened to before she spoke. "Lucy, what if Gemini could transform into the king and find the way to change them?" Lucy sat there for a second thinking. "It's possible but Gemini needs to be in the King's presence to transform." For a second, that got all their hopes back down until Carla starting writing on a piece a paper lying on the Coffee table. She lifted the paper up and showed an underground passage. That was their Key and they all prepared.

"Open gate of the Bull: Taurus" Lucy summoned the Bull constellation to destroy the wall they were in front of. They all start walking until they reach what looks like a dead end. Wood is the material of the wall and Mika asks Lucy to Summon Taurus again because the wall looks feeble. Lucy does as Mika says and Taurus breaks through the wall quickly and reveals a small passageway, just like Carla said.