Chapter 17

"Come at me, Asshole." Mika Says, the team behind her, weakened. Hades laughs, Calling out demons from the ground, "Nemesis." The demons coming out put fear in the whole team. Mika faltered slightly, knees buckling for a second until Natsu stood up, remembering something Gildarts taught him. "Fear makes one stronger, Gildarts told me that." The quote gives everyone confidence, charging towards the enemy. Fighting and punching as hard as one can. Erza and Gray launch Natsu at Hades, causing an Explosion.

The explosion covered everyone but Natsu in rubble, As the team was moving bits and pieces, Natsu was landing punch after punch on the older man. Magic power fills the guild, the tree has been restored. The team, with their new power, launches their attacks at Hades. "Grimoire Law." Hades says, trying to stop Natsu. Natsu already has the upper hand, stops him with "Crimson Lotus: Exploding Lightning Blade." Just as the sun rises in the horizon, Natsu lets out a triumphant yell, Making Mika laugh as she caught his scarf flapping in the wind. Natsu turns to her, letting out his iconic smile pulling her into an embrace, kissing her forehead, then taking the scarf back.

"Natsu! Mika! Help!" Happy yelled alongside Panther lily and Carla, having some Grimoire Heart members chasing after them. The team quickly lands a blow defeating them. The rest of the guild shows up, making jokes and smiling. After Gramps let's Hades and what's left of his guild go, everyone heads out to the camp.

Natsu lies on Mika's Lap snoring up a storm as Happy tries to prank him. Right before Natsu passed out, Makarov told us that the S-Class trials were cancelled, understandably. Natsu, however, refused. Gramps said that If Natsu could defeat him, he could be S-Class, well, you can imagine how that went.

Natsu, Happy, Mika, and Gildarts are all on the banks, fishing and talking about Trivial stuff, plus their relationship. Soon enough, Cana and Lucy arrive, Lucy mentions that Cana would like to talk to Gildarts so, the four of them leave the duo to talk. Natsu and Happy are Nosy little shits and stayed behind, listening in. Gildarts is Cana's Dad, surprising three of them, Lucy already knowing.

With everyone back at the camp, A loud rumbling shook the island, Gajeel making a joke about Lucy's stomach. Once the rumbling stops, A roar is let out, Making the dragon slayers snap their heads to the sky, confused as shit. A giant, black dragon approaches the island, Achnologia. "That's the one i fought. Natsu don't try and communicate with it." Gildarts said. The dragon lands on the island, taking out a section of the forest with a roar. Causing the guild to run towards the ship waiting for them. Achnologia landed in front of them, causing Gramps to become a Giant and hold him back, the members refused to run, wanting to help gramps. They all land attacks but it never seems to do anything.

One last thing to try, the members all combine their magic, and the dragon slayers combine their roars. It keeps Achnologia at bay, but ultimately, the guild will fall. The guild all holds hands, letting the dragon hit them, if they are together.

This made the beautiful Fairy Tail Guild into one of the worst guilds in the world.

A Six-month search went on, but they found nothing, nothing for seven years