3

It was now the next and Seokmin was pretty much bored out of his mind. There's not much that he can do. At least not that he knows of.

His father had left early in the morning and Mingyu had arrived just a little while ago. That fact alone gave him a way to cure his boredom.

He was going to bother his brother while his friend's here like the good brother he is. You know. Just to piss him off.

"Hello there" he says while poking his head into the room. "What do you want loser?"

"What I can't hang out with my brother and my friend like a normal human being? Also I'm bored so there's that." "Ugh fine just don't be annoying." (My sister with me when I hang out with her and her boyfriend)

"Nice, thanks" He says while taking a seat on the edge of Wonwoo's bed. "Hi hyung" "Hi Mingyu"

"so since you're here, just to annoy me I bet, what do you want to do?" "I would NEVER do such a thing, but honestly I don't know, I didn't think that far."

"Dude really? Okay then.. Mingyu what do you want to do?" "Uhm how about we just chill for a while and then if someone comes up with something they can just spat it out and we'll do that." "Okay I'm fine with that." "yeah sure." They then sat there for a while chatting and thinking of something to do together until Chan barged in. "Hey do you guys want to play board games with me and Jihoon hyung?"

"Sure just don't break my door the next time you come barging into my room." "Fine fine sorry."

They headed to Jihoon's room where a ton of board games littered the floor. "Okay pick the ones you want to play. The majority wins."

After debating which game they should play first they finally decided on CandyLand.

When they finished CandyLand they played a different game and the cycle just repeated until it was later in the day and they didn't have anymore board games to play.

"It's getting late now I should probably head home." Mingyu says as he stands up and stretches, his muscles being tight from sitting on the floor for so long.

"Okay then get home safe." Wonwoo says getting up to walk him out.

Chan wiggles his eyebrows at his brother to tease him as they walk out which gets him the middle finger in return making him and his other brothers laugh.

The remaining three stand up and start cleaning up the board games that were scattered all over the floor.

Seokmin and Chan leave to their rooms until dinner time arrives. They all head downstairs to the dining room while greeting servants on the way.

"Hey look hyung, the one day you're here before dad." "Oh shut up. At least I show up to dinner everyday instead of staying with my friends instead."

"Your brother's right." The boys all turned to look at their dad who was walking in. "You guys aren't forced to be here for dinner. You can eat at your friends places if you want to but you guys choose to be here instead."

"Well I mean yeah. It's one of the only times we get to see you during the day. You're usually very busy so it's rare to be able to spend time with you other than dinner time." Seokmin says speaking for all of them.

"I'm sorry for that." "You don't need to be dad. We understand that you are busy because you're king.' "I understand that but I'm still sorry for it. I enjoy the fact that you boys choose to come to dinner just to be able to spend time with me. It makes me feel better after a long day to be with you guys."

"I'm sure they'll all agree with me when I say we do it because we love and appreciate you." The brothers all nod agreeing.

"Well thank you boys. I'll keep that i mind everyday."

After a few minutes of the family chatting the food was finally ready.

They still continued chatting about many things while eating their dinner. When they were talking about their day and how they all played board games, Chan would not stop bragging about how he beat them all in Monopoly.

They eventually finished eating and headed up to their rooms to go to bed.

Seokmin got out his journal and wrote about how much he enjoyed his day even though it started off as boring.

When he was done he put his journal away and went to bed. Completely content with how his day went.

———————
I feel like my grammar no matter what story it is will be kinda shit in some chapters but you know I don't care 😂

I'll see you guys in the next chapter!

Bye~~