5

It is now the morning of the announcement and Seokmin was changing into the outfit that Wonwoo picked out for him yesterday.

"Hyung, dad said we're leaving in about 10 minutes so be ready around then." Chan says peeking his head into the room. "Okay Channie, tell him I'll be ready in a few minutes." "Okay hyung. Dad!"

Seokmin chuckled as his brother went searching for their father. He always found his brother funny even when he does the simplest things like calling their for their father trying to find him.

After a few minutes he finished getting ready and started heading down the hallway towards the stairs. Halfway there he bumped into one of his brothers. "Hey Hoon." "Hi."

"That's a nice outfit

"That's a nice outfit. When did you get that?" "Thanks. I got it a few days ago when I went into town. I brought the materials because the place I got it tailored at didn't have these materials." "Oh really? Why did you get it tailored in the village when you could've just gotten it tailored here?"

Jihoon paused. He didn't want to tell his brother the truth.

The truth was that he had met this boy about a month ago when he had gone to the village to interact with some of the people.

"Excuse me Your Highness?" "Yes?" Jihoon had turned around to see a boy just about his age. "Can I help you?" "Oh uhm I was just wondering if you'd like to stop by my shop. I would love to tailor something for you. It could be anything you want. A blazer, sweater, shirt, pants, shorts, anything." "Doesn't sound like a bad offer. Sure I'll stop by." "I'm Soonyoung by the way. It's nice to meet you, Your Highness." "It's nice to meet you too Soonyoung."

Ever since then whenever he goes to the village he always visits that boy and his tailor shop. He won't ever tell his brother that though.

"I was in the village and stopped by a tailor shop. I thought I would give it a try and see how well they'd do. Especially since they haven't really used this material before." "Uhuh sure I'll just choose to believe that."

Once they reached the bottom of the stairs they saw their brothers and their father already there waiting for them. "You ready to go boys?" "Yes father."

"You guys look nice." Seokmin says when he approaches his brothers.

" Seokmin says when he approaches his brothers