15

Both of the twins were in shock. Why was their mother here? How did she get here? Why does she need to speak to their dad?

"Look he's busy right now so he can't talk to you at the moment. Why don't you sit down somewhere and wait until he has the time?" It wasn't a complete lie.

"I need to speak to him now though. It's urgent. Please I need to speak to him now!"

"Listen lady we don't even know if what you're saying is true so can we all just please calm down and discuss this later when everyone has the time?" Seungkwan says butting into the conversation.

"Look no one asked you kid." The woman spits back. "I'm literally in my twenties." Seungkwan mutters under his breath making Minghao chuckle quietly. "I'll speak to him one way or another and I'm gonna wait here until I do."

"That's cool with us lady but we have somewhere we need to be, so if you can please move out of the doorway so we can get by that would be greatly appreciated." "Ugh fine. Talking to you is taking up too much of my time anyway."

She moves out of the way and the four boys make their way outside. "Who was that woman?" Seungkwan asks when they got out of earshot.

"She claims she's our mother but I don't know. I don't remember what she looks like and it's not like we have pictures of her anywhere in our home." Jeonghan says as they approach the carriage.

"I find it weird how she just showed up all of a sudden though? If she's our mother why has she been gone for so long? I remember that our mother left but never knew why. Even then wouldn't she have tried to come back at least?"

"I don't know Shua but let's not think about it. We have something to do remember?" "Yeah I know but it still bothers me." The conversation goes silent and no one else says anything about it.

They then change the topic to the two boys that Seungkwan and Minghao have been fawning over this whole week.

"You guys have to be on the lookout for the boys you've been talking about because Han and I don't know what they look like. You do." "Yes yes. Understood."

Joshua gave Seungkwan a look but wasn't gonna start arguing with him. He just wasn't feeling like it. He had too much on his mind. His date with Seokmin, helping his brother with his wedding, and this random woman who's claiming to be his and Jeonghan's mother. It was a little too much to grasp.

He chose to ignore it all for now and tried to focus on helping his friends at the moment.

Once they reached the village Seungkwan and Minghao were immediately on alert trying to look for the two boys they had met. Jeonghan and Joshua found it funny as they followed them through the village, stopping every once in a while to greet the people before struggling to catch up with their friends who were walking like they were on a mission.

"Could you guys walk any faster? I'm starting to get cramps in my legs." "We're trying to find them as fast as possible." "Aren't you being a little impatient?" " You act like we care." "Oh please."

After a few minutes Seungkwan called out, "That's them!", he pointed to two boys who were standing in front of this noodle shop talking to each other. "Let's go let's go let's go."

Seungkwan and Minghao quickly walk over to the two boys while the twins slowly follow.

"Hi there!" "Oh hello Your Highness. Do you remember us from last time?" "Yes we do! We also have some friends with us today."

"Oh hello there Prince Jeonghan and Prince Jisoo. Also congratulations on your engagement Prince jeonghan." "Hello and thank you. May I ask what your name is?" "Oh I'm Vernon and this is my friend Junhui." "Just call me Jun." "Okay then." Jeonghan gives him a soft smile.

The six of them continued to chat all afternoon until Vernon and Jun had to go home. "Aw you guys have to go?" Minghao asked, a little disappointed. "Yeah I have to go help my parents prepare dinner." Jun said. "I also have to help my family with dinner." Vernon joins in.

"Well I guess we'll see you next time then." Jisoo says as they all bid their goodbyes to the two boys. "It was nice meeting you two." "It was nice meeting you too Your Highness."

They went their separate ways after saying goodbye and the four princes decided to eat at the noodle shop they were near before heading home.

Seungkwan and Minghao went home first while Jeonghan and Jisoo decided to visit that tailor shop that Jisoo and Seokmin went to on their first date.

"Hello there Soonyoung." "Oh! Prince Jisoo, pleasure to see you again. Prince Jeonghan lovely to meet you. Are you here to check on your clothes?" "Yes actually. I was just nearby so I decided to stop by to see how everything was going."

"Well I have been very busy. Ever since you, Prince Seokmin, and Prince Jihoon started stopping by I've been getting more orders, so I'll say thank you for that. Don't worry about it though because I set yours and Prince Seokmin's clothes as a priority."

"Oh no it's fine. As long as it's done before Jeonghan's wedding I don't care how long it takes." "You already know what you're wearing to the wedding? We haven't even decided on the colors or theme yet."

"Don't worry it's very simple. Seokmin didn't get a suit though he just got regular clothes. I'll have to talk to him later about suits." "I'm sure it'll be fine Your Highness."

"Speaking of Seokmin. What are you guys gonna do tomorrow?" "Not much. I'm pretty sure we're just gonna walk around the village again. We were planning on eating at this noodle shop we found last time so there's that."

"Oh Your Highness if you want you guys can come here tomorrow. I'm almost done with Prince Seokmin's clothes." "Okay I'll let him know when I see him tomorrow. Thank you." "It's no problem Your Highness. I'm happy to do it." Jeonghan giggles."Maybe I should have you do my suit for my wedding." "I would be glad to Your Highness. Just tell me what you have in mind and I'll get it done as fast as I can before your wedding."

"I'll mention it to Seungcheol when I see him. We should get going though since it's getting late." "Oh yes that's true. I guess we'll get going now. Bye Soonyoung." "Bye Your Highness."

The two princes left the shop and made their way home. On the way home Joshua asked a question.

"Do you think that woman from earlier is still there?" "I don't know but I hope not." "Yeah same here."

After a few minutes they arrived home and since it was already late they headed straight to the dining room to have dinner. "Hello father." Jisoo says as they walk in. "Hello boys. How was your day?" "It was good." "Father who was that woman from earlier?"

Jeonghan gave him a look that said 'really? now?' "I don't want to talk about that right now. That can wait for another time." "Okay father."

They didn't bring up the topic again for the rest of dinner. Not that there would be any need to.

After they were done with dinner they all went to their rooms to go to sleep.

Joshua, before he went to bed, chose clothes that he wanted to wear tomorrow for his date so he didn't have to worry about it in the morning. After that he went to bed.

———————
I'll see you guys in the next chapter!

Bye ~~