16

It was now the next morning and both boys got up pretty early for their date.

Joshua didn't take too long getting ready seeing as he already had his clothes prepared.

Seokmin also knew what he wanted to wear. Thing was he couldn't  find the shirt he wanted.

"Ugh where is it?" "*yawn* Why are you up so early?" his dad asks. He heard movement in the room so he decided to check in what Seokmin was doing.

"Oh hi father. I have a date today so I'm trying to find the shirt that I want to wear for it." "A date? Well who's the lucky girl? Maybe I can meet her one day."

Seokmin paused for a second. He forgot that he never told his dad about his relationship with Joshua. Welp, guess that time is now.

"Um dad actually..." the king turned to his  after walking in and looking around. "Yeah son?" "the person is actually Jisoo. You know, King Junghoon's son?" "Oh..."

Seokmin was scared. He knew his dad wasn't homophobic. Obviously since he was supportive of Jeonghan and Seugcheol's relationship, but you know, telling your parents this type of thing is scary regardless.

"Jisoo is a good kid. Good job son you did good. I'll leave you to get ready." "Thanks dad."

When his dad left he let out the biggest sigh of relief before going back to looking for his shirt.

After a few minutes he found the shirt he wanted and finally got ready.

He took one last look in the mirror before heading downstairs to leave.

Saying goodbye to all the servants for the day he headed over to Kingdom Sapphire.

*time skip*

When he arrived he went towards the door when Yeonjun greeted him. "Morning Your Majesty. Are you here to pick up Prince Jisoo?" "Hello Yeonjun. Yes I am." "Okay. You can wait in the main area while I get him from upstairs." "Okay thank you."

Seokmin watched him as he walked up the main steps. He wondered whether Jisoo did the same thing he did and woke up extra early today for their date even though he didn't have to.

He waited only a few minutes before seeing Yeonjun come back downstairs with Jisoo following behind him.

He thought Jisoo looked very pretty and he liked the outfit he was wearing. He liked everything about him basically.

He turned to face Jisoo as he got closer to him. "Well hello there." "Hello to you too." "You ready to go?" "Yeah."

When they made their way to the door a servant opened it for them but to Jisoo's distaste the woman from yesterday was there.

"Where's your father?" She asks as soon as she saw Jisoo.

Jisoo rolled his eyes and answered, "He's busy right now. Come back later when he's not." "But he's always busy! That's what you said the last time I was here!" "Because he's the king lady. That's why he's busy. He has a lot of responsibility around here because it's just him running the kingdom ever since my mother disappeared." The woman's face fell. "But I'm your mother and I'm back. I want to be with your father and help him." "Look lady I don't even remember my mother that well because she disappeared when I was seven but I' pretty sure she didn't look like you."

"Well... what did she look like then?" "*sigh* Come on lady I don't have time for this. I have a date so if you could can you just come back later? Or you can stay sitting in here somewhere for hours waiting for my father to be free for all I care. Your choice." "I'll just wait then."