13

Seokmin was writing in his journal for the day when Soobin came in again. "Sir I have another letter from Prince Jisoo." "Thank you. You can just put it next to the other one." "Okay."

He sets the letter down next to the other one and walks out. Then Seokmin walks towards his desk and reads the second letter.

Dear Seokmin,
I would love that. I hope yo can keep your promise of making it "the best first official date" I've ever had. I'm looking forward to it.
-Sincerely,
Hong Jisoo

Seokmin laughed at the letter before writing a response. In the middle of writing his twin walked in. "Hey dude dinner is almost ready." "Okay let me just finish writing this first before heading down there." "Alright."

Few minutes later he headed downstairs and handed Taehyun the second letter to send off before going to the dining room for dinner.

*At Kingdom Sapphire*

Joshua was chatting with his brother and his friends when Yeonjun walked in again. "Your majesty i have another response." " Okay thank you, just put it next to the other one I'll read it in a minute." " Alright"

Yeonjun put the letter down and left the room.

Joshua talked for a few more minutes before getting up and reading the second letter.

Dear Jisoo,
I'm glad you agreed. I do plan on keeping my promise trust me. Every other first dates you've ever had will not even begin to try and compete with this one.

p.s you don't have to respond to this letter. I'll probably be asleep if you did.
-Sincerely,
Lee Seokmin

Joshua let out a little chuckle when he read the last part before opening an empty drawer and sticking the two letters in there. Seokmin did the same when he went back to his room after eating.

————————
I'll see you guys in the next chapter!

Bye~~