21

It was now a few days later and all the princes were over at Kingdom Ruby to hang out.

They were all hanging out in a large room on the first floor. "What do you guys want to do?" Wonwoo asked seeing as they were just sitting there doing nothing.

"What is our company not enough for you Woo?" Seungkwan asked teasing the older. "That's not what I meant and you know it." He responded making the other laugh. "I know I know. You're just fun to tease."

The older rolled his eyes. "Can someone please just answer my question?" "Do we have to do something while hanging out with each other?" Minghao asked hitting Chan who was annoying him.

"Well I mean it would be better than sitting here in silence the entire time." Jihoon joined in. "He's got a point." Mingyu says.

"See." Wonwoo says, thankful that at least some people agree with him. "How about we go play board games in Jihoon's room?" Chan asks. "That can work." Jeonghan says finally paying attention.

They stand up to go to Jihoon's room while Seoksoo, who has barely been paying attention to anything but each other the entire time, remained seated on the floor. "Come one lovebirds we're going to Jihoon's room." Seungkwan says finally catching their attention. "Wait what are we doing?" Seokmin asks.

Minghao rolled his eyes. "We're going to Jihoon's room to play board games so get up and let's go." "Okay okay fine jeez." The two of them got off the floor and followed everyone else upstairs to Jihoon's room.

Jihoon grabbed his board games from his closet and set them in the center of his floor.

The boys all sat in a circle on the floor and started discussing which game they should play first. "How about Yahtzee?" Seungcheol suggested, grabbing the box from the pile. "Okay yeah that works." Joshua responds.

After multiple rounds of Yahtzee they played uno for a while which caused a lot of arguing, mostly because the couples kept helping each other cheat, but also a lot of complaining from Chan claiming that everyone was teaming up against him to make him lose.

"You guys suck. What did I ever do to you to deserve this." "Exist." Minghao says making the youngest upset even more.

"Oh c'mon don't take it to heart. You know we tease you because that's how we show our love. You should be more concerned if we didn't." Jeonghan points out. "Yeah I know."

After moving on from that they played a few more board games until dinner time.

All the boys went downstairs to the dining room. It was late so the other princes just decided to stay over.

"Evening boys. I'm glad I had Jin warn the cooks to make a lot of food today." Seokmin chuckled, "Yeah that was a good call."

When they all sat down Chan asked his father, "Dad can you make Seokmin hyung and Jisoo hyung stop being so lovey dovey when we hang out? I feel like I'm gonna get diabetes whenever I'm with them." Seokmin rolled his eyes at his brother. "Just because you're sad being single doesn't mean you can keep me from being happy in my relationship." Chan stuck his tongue out at his brother.

"Boys please? Chan just let your brother be happy. Their relationship isn't affecting you in any way." "Ugh fine." "Good. Jin can you go tell the kitchen staff that we're ready to eat?" "Yes sir." Jin then left to the kitchen.

A few minutes later dinner was served and everyone ate in a comfortable silence.

They then headed upstairs to go to bed. Mingyu and the Kingdom Emerald brothers stayed in guest rooms, Seungkwan and Minghao shared a room, Seungcheol and Jeonghan also shared one of the guest rooms of course, and Jisoo stayed in Seokmin's room.

While in the room Seokmin did his nightly thing which was writing in his journal about his day. "Hey I got you that journal." Joshua says as he returns from getting changed into pajamas. Seokmin turned his head to look at him. "And I've been using it every night ever since." Joshua came up and hugged him from behind. "Well what do you write in it?"

Seokmin put down his pen as he was done writing. He grabbed Jisoo's arm pulling him gently into his lap. He hugs him from behind and puts his chin on jisoo's shoulder. "I mostly just write about how my day was or when we have a date and it's my turn to decide what to do I write potential ideas of things we could do." "Aw that's so cute. I never pictured you to be the kind of person to do something like that. The more you know I guess." Seokmin chuckled.

Jisoo got up from Seokmin's lap and grabbed his hand. "Come on let's go to bed. You know how annoying the early birds are gonna be in the morning." "Yeah true."

They then went to bed right away so they can get good enough sleep for when the early birds wake them up in the morning.

———————
A filler chapter until I figure out what to do next 😌

I'll see you guys in the next chapter!

Bye~~