10

*A few days later*

Joshua was sitting around in his room when his good friend Seungkwan bursted in.

"What the-? Why are you here?" "Minghao is here too but he went to bug your brother instead." "Ok?" "I have a dilemma." "And that is?"

"I went into the village the other day and saw a really cute boy. Minghao also saw a boy he thought was cute, both of the boys are friends that's why we found them at the same time, anyways, we went to talk to them and THEY WERE SO SWEET AND FUNNY. We wanted to talk to them longer but we had stuff to do . I think their names were Vernon and Jun? I found Vernon cute and Minghao found Jun cute, but the problem is we don't know when the next time we'll be able to find them."

"You came here just to rant to me about that?" "Minghao and I were sick of ranting about it to each other so we decided you and Jeonghan were the second best option." "Thanks I guess?" "You're welcome."

A few minutes later Jeonghan and Minghao walked in. "I don't know how to help them." "I don't know either." "Well shit." "Sorry dude but we have our own things to worry about." "Like what? I know Jeonghan has his wedding to worry about but what could you be so worried about?"

"This dumbass was supposed to tell Seokmin that he likes him on their first date but he forgot and had agreed to a second one instead. Now he has to worry about not forgetting to on the next one." "You're stupid." "Yeah I'm aware of that. Jeonghan told me that when I got back from my date and told him about it."

"Yeah I've been doing that everyday but at least it's a reminder right? That way you don't forget on Friday." "I guess."

"Wait your date is this Friday? That's when we were planning to go back to the village." "Oh really?" "Yeah maybe we can go with you guys to the village and we can search for them." "Seungkwan I don't know if Seokmin would be happy with you two tagging along on OUR date." "Oh come on we're just going to head over there with you guys then we'll go our separate ways afterwards." How about I just send him a message to rearrange our date to the day after and we-" he gestures to all four of them, "can go to the village together." "Would he be okay with that?" "It's Seokmin he'd be fine with anything when it comes to Jisoo." "True."

"Then it's settled. I'll send him a message and when I get a response I'll let you guys know." "Okay fine."

"Now go hang out in Jeonghan's room so I can write the message in peace and quiet." "Damn kicking us out already?" "Out." "Fine fine."

They all left his room while he went to his desk and grabbed a piece of paper and a pen. He wrote down the situation and something else for Seokmin before folding it and putting it in a envelope.

He headed downstairs and called over one of the servants. "Hey Yeonjun!" "Yes Your Majesty?" "Can you please send this over to Prince Seokmin of Kingdom Ruby for me?" "Of course Your Majesty." "Thank you."

He watched as his servant Yeonjun made his outside before turning around and heading back upstairs to his room to wait for a response.

———————
I'll see you guys in the next chapter!

Bye~~