4

The next day Seokmin was trying to decide what to wear for the announcement.

Seeing as it is tomorrow he had to think of something by then end of the day.

"Wonwoo come here real quick!" Seokmin yelled while he searched through his wardrobe.

"What do you want?!" Wonwoo yelled from his room, annoyed that he wasn't interrupted from reading his book.

"Just come here and help me real quick!" "Why can't you get a servant to help you?!" "Just help me damn it!" "Both of you shut the hell up!" Jihoon shouted from his room across the hall annoyed by his brothers' bockering.

"Sorry Hoon!" They both yelled back.

It was silent for a few minutes but then Seokmin heard his door open. He couldn't see because his head was deep in his wardrobe but he knew it was his twin.

"Good you're here. Help me." "Ugh fine but just move out of my way."

Seokmin slowly moved to the side. "What do you even want me to look for anyway? An outfit for tomorrow?"

"Yes. A servant came in earlier asking if I needed help picking an outfit and my dumbass said no. That's why I don't want to ask a servant for help."

"hehe you're an idiot." "Yeah yeah I know just help me." "Okay okay fine."

After a few minutes Wonwoo threw a few pieces of clothing on Seokmin's bed. "Okay I have four options for you."

"

"Oh I like the second one

"Oh I like the second one." "Second one it is then."

Wonwoo grabbed the rest of the clothes and put them back in the wardrobe.

"Can I go read my book now?" "Yes yes you can read your boring book now." Wonwoo then gave him the finger as he walked out the room.

Seokmin grabbed the chosen outfit and set it on the chair in the corner of his room for tomorrow.

*Time skip to later in the day*

Time has passed and it is now time for dinner so all the boys went downstairs to the dining room. To their surprise their dad was already there.

"Oh dad you're here first." "Yeah I decided to come home a little early today so I can prepare for tomorrow's announcement." "Yeah makes sense."

After the boys sat down with their father and ate dinner they went straight back up to their rooms to sleep so they can have enough energy for tomorrow.

As usual Seokmin wrote in his journal before going to bed. He wrote about how he was happy for his friends and their engagement and how he's looking forward to tomorrow.

Once he was done he put away his journal and finally headed to bed.

———————
I should update more regularly shouldn't I?

I'll see you guys in the next chapter!

Bye~~