7

It was now the day after and everyone woke up pretty tired.

The princes and their parents decided to stay the night like they usually do when there is a big party. They all had breakfast together and got ready to go their separate ways.

Afterwards they all said goodbyes and went to their respective kingdoms.

On the way home it was pretty silent as everyone was still half asleep until King Hangyeol spoke, "So did you boys have a good time yesterday?" "Well you know how I feel about big parties father." Wonwoo points out. "Yes yes I know you're not very fond of them and I don't usually make you go but since it was for your friends it was important that you did."

"I know father I didn't mind that I was just telling you how I felt." "Okay well that's good that you don't mind but just let me know if at any big event you attend that you are not doing well so that way I can send you home or get you to a more quiet and less crowded space."

"Okay thank you father." "You're welcome Wonwoo. What about the rest of you boys." "I had a good time father." "So did I." "I did too." "Well that's good."

They then reached home after a few more minutes and went to relax up in their rooms for the day.

Seokmin spent the time writing in his journal about the day before and how he is excited about his date with Jisoo next Saturday. He writes about how he wants to make every date with Jisoo memorable and that he'll cherish every single one of them.

*At Kingdom Sapphire*

After everyone left the King and the twins went to their rooms to relax. That was until Jeonghan bursted into Joshua's room.

"Okay so about last night." "Well hello to you too." "Well?"

"What are you going on about?" "Oh don't play dumb with me. I know Seokmin confessed to you last night." "Oh that." "Yes that. Tell me what happened."

"It's not that big of a deal. He confessed, I said I was unsure of how I fell, then he said he'll take me on dates until I know what I'm feeling." "Ugh that's what he said. Are you really unsure?" "Yeah. I've never thought about it before. What you thought I already knew how I feel?"

"You talk about him 24/7." "I do?" "Yes you do. Literally yesterday you kept asking pretty much every 5 minutes when he would arrive. Not even asking about his whole family, just him. For any big event actually or whenever something he likes is mentioned you have to point it out. Also you always seem to find a way to bring him up in a conversation. It honestly gets pretty annoying after a while."

"Huh. I've never realized that before." "That's because you're an oblivious little shit." "Hey!" "I'm just being honest!"

"What should I tell him then? I mean we already agreed to go on dates every once in a while for a month until I tell him how I feel." "You should just tell him on your guys' first date. Who cares about what you guys had already planned? You already know how you feel don't you? Just tell him."

"But I'm scared." "What is there to be scared of? You know Seokmin's personality. You know that he's a good guy. Why would you be scared?" "You know what my exes were like." "Seokmin isn't like that though." "But still I can't help but be scared." "Jisoo you've known Seokmin since we were all babies. You know he's not like that. Listen when you go on that date forget about everything. Forget about all the bad relationships you had in the past and only focus on you and him. If the date goes well and you don't second guess yourself, you should tell him how you feel."

"Okay fine I'll do it." "Good." "Can you leave my room now?" "Okay fine I'll leave. Bye loser." "Bye."

After that Jisoo decided to read a book to pass the time and took a nap afterwards, only waking up to eat dinner.

———————
I'll see you guys in the next chapter!

Bye~~