9

It was now Saturday meaning Seokmin and Jisoo's date was today.

Seokmin headed over to Kingdom Sapphire to pick up Joshua so that way they could head to the village together.

"Hi." "Hi. You look nice." "Thank you. You look nice too."

"Shall we get going?" "Yes that would be nice

"Shall we get going?" "Yes that would be nice."

During the ride to the village they talked about how the past few days have been for them and how Jeonghan keeps bugging Joshua to help him with wedding ideas.

"Haha Seungcheol too. He came over the other day bugging about suits to wear and food to serve and I kept telling him 'dude it's your wedding you should be deciding these things' which only made him more frustrated." "I know right?! Like why come to us when we know nothing about this stuff either."

They continue to chat the rest of the way to the village.

When they arrived they immediately made their way to find the tailor shop that Jihoon had talked about.

After a while of looking they finally found a place that matched Jihoon's description. After a few minutes a bot around their age came out.

"Oh hello Your Highness. How can I help today?" "Are you perhaps Soonyoung?" "Yes sir that's me." "Ah Jihoon told me about you. He was wearing one of the suits you made the other day and I couldn't help but ask where he got it done. It's very nicely done." "Oh thank you Your Highness but I feel you speak too highly of me." "Nonsense! You do really well for a tailor your age."

"Well thank you Your Highness. Is there anything that you want tailored? I would love to make you and Prince Seokmin something." "Ooh yes please I would love to get a new suit. What about you Seokmin?" "I'm fine with getting a button up and pants." "Then I'll do my best to get those ready in no time! Is there a specific fabric that you guys want for these garments?"

The two boys look at each other and whisper amongst themselves for a few seconds until Seokmin speaks up, "Anything soft will do."

"Okay! If you two can step right this way so I can take your measurements." The two boys follow him inside and chat while each of them got measured pausing their conversation every once in a while when Soonyoung would ask them questions about how they want their garments to look.

*Le time skip*

It was now later in the day and both princes were making their way back to Kingdom Sapphire. They were talking about the nice ramen place they found in the middle of town and how they would go there the next time they went to the village.

"All of the people were so nice there." "I know right it felt so welcoming and the food was so good." "We'll go there the next time we come back." "That sounds nice."

"What do you want to do for our next date?" "Mmm... how about you decide the next one? Since I chose this one." "I guess I can do that. So how about next week?" "Mm.. sure. What day?" "How about Friday?" ""Okay that works for me."

A few minutes later they reached Kingdom Sapphire. Seokmin escorted Joshua to the front door and bid his goodbyes shortly after making his way back to his own home.

After Joshua had shut the main door he was hit with the realization that he completely forgot about his and Jeonghan's plan and had agreed to a second date without even telling Seokmin about how he felt.

He immediately went to his brother's room to tell him about his stupidity.

"I've fucked up." He said as soon as he opened Jeonghan's door. "What do you mean?" "I was having such a good time I agreed to a second date instead of just telling him how I feel on this one." "You're an idiot." "Yeah I know."

"Okay well just tell him on this next one." "What if I forget on this one?" "I don't know. Just keep a note in your pocket maybe? Like a reminder so that way you constantly know what you want to tell him."

"That could work. I'll keep the note on my desk as well so that way I also don't forget during the week." "Yeah that's smart."

"Well other than that how did the date go?" "It went well. We went to this tailor shop first that Jihoon recommended and then this ramen shop that was so good..."

He kept rambling about his date with Seokmin to his brother while Jeonghan happily listened to him. He was happy that his brother was finally happy with a person he knows won't hurt him.

*At Kingdom Ruby*

Seokmin had just arrived home from dropping off Joshua.

When he got home he went to his room to write in his journal about his date. He also wrote about how he needed to decide on what to do for their next date on Friday.

Afterwards he put his journal aside and headed downstairs to eat dinner with his family before going back upstairs to go to sleep.

———————
I'll see you guys in the next chapter!

Bye~~