PROLOGUE

"Do you have to leave?"

"Yes."

"What can I do so that you will stay?"

"Just let me go happily. That will be all."

He just looked at me. Those eyes could speak a thousand words but today they felt lifeless. I knew he was hurting from inside but I had to leave. It was for the better. For both of us.

"I will come back soon." A flash of pain pass through his eyes.

"If you want to leave then leave but don't make promises that you can't keep."

I held back my tears and finished packing my bags. This is the hardest thing I've ever done. I could feel the familiar ache returning back.

It was time now.

I picked up my bags and took a last view of my house. It had so many memories of him. Of us. We had moved in together here. This was our little haven. I remember the pillow fights which we had. Making dinner at 1:00 A.M. and falling asleep on the couch, all cuddled up. That day when he acted like a chef and ended up setting the window curtains on fire. This house was just not mine. It was OURS.

I walked towards the door.

"Miss, your car is waiting outside."

"Thank you Bill." He gave me his usual broad smile.

I keep my bags in the car. I know he's standing right behind me. I turn to look at him. His face is pale. Tears threaten to escape any second. I did this to him. I'm the reason for his pain. I'm the one causing it. He stepped towards me. His eyes never leaving mine.

"So it's goodbye now." His voice was barely audible. He closes the distance between us and took me in his arms. His scent captivates my senses. I love him more than anything; I don't know what I will do without him. I don't think I'll ever be able to move on. Tears run down my cheeks. He holds me even tighter. I could stay in these arms forever. This feeling was home.

I backed a little and he let go. I wipe my tears,

"If it hurts you so much then why are you leaving? Why can't you stay?"

How am I going to explain him? How can I tell him the reason? He is still waiting for me to answer. I look down and stay silent.

"Say something. Please say something." Tears are running down his face. When I look in his eyes, I was lost in the dark depths. All I saw was hurt and pain. It felt like they were begging me to speak. To stay.

"Goodbye." The shattered look on his face broke me from within. I turned and got into the car. I wanted to get away as fast as I could.

"I love you. Always have and always will."

His last words echoed in my head. I lost the most precious part of my life. I lost everything.

A/N This is my first draft so please ignore the mistakes. I will improvise and make it better as I continue writing. Leave your feedback's in the comments. Your Votes and comments mean a lot!