CHAPTER 6

" Let us begin." I spoke in a grand like way. I was really excited. I knew that David wouldn't win. But there was no harm in trying.

"I will be starting from your childhood. Is that okay?" He asked me.

"You possibly couldn't know anything about my childhood. You weren't even there. We met at the University, remember." I remind him. David and I became friends when I had moved to New York. We used to go to the same university. He doesn't know about my childhood.

"You never know what I know about you, Kate." He was smiling like a Cheshire cat. Something was up with him.

"Okay. Let us see."

"Point No.1

It happened when you were in kindergarten. You were acting all heroic and telling everyone that you could stand on the swing. So, everyone gathered around the swing to see you do it. You were a little scared, but you still went up and tried to do it. You did stand, but it was just for a second and you fell down on your face, in front of everyone. Nobody laughed when you fell, but when you got up to face them, everyone burst out with laughter. You couldn't understand, but then a friend of yours told you that you had chipped your tooth. You were looking like Bugs Bunny. Everyone, even teased you. Am I correct?"

I was taken aback. How did he know all this? Even I came to know about this from my mum.

"Hey! How did you know about that?? No one knows about that." I questioned him.

"Now that's a secret." He winked at me.

"So, now getting back to the

Point No.2

Your favorite color is BLUE. I know that many people know this, but they don't know about your obsession with it. You were in Grade 9, if I'm correct, when you started collecting everything blue. You had got your room painted blue. You even got a lamp which was blue. Your bedsheets and pillow cases were also blue. You had got a pair of blue shoes. You even got your pens and notebooks of blue color. You had even painted your dogs tail blue. Your parents were pretty pissed when they came to know about it, but they were furious when they discovered that you had painted all the roses in the backyard blue. And how could I forget the time when you poured paint inside the pool because you thought the color of the water was better that way." He laughed while telling the last part.

Yes. I was obsessed with blue back then. It's still my favorite color, but I don't do all that anymore. And, yes, I had poured paint inside my pool because I thought it would look better that way. It would look more like the deep blue ocean. Don't judge me. I was just a kid who loved the color Blue more than candy.

"I am going to carry on before you start asking questions again.

Point No.3

You had a Teddy Bear. You had got it as a birthday present when you were little. But what is important about this Teddy Bear is his name."

"David. You wouldn't."

"Hush now. Now let me tell you his name. Drum roll please."
"His name was Tony Stark. You named him from Mr. Fluffy to Tony Stark when you first watched the Iron Man series."

"David!!!!!" He was laughing so loudly that I had to put my hands on my ears.

"What?? You named it. I have a question for you. What's with your obsession with Tony Stark? I still can't understand."

"That man is a superhero. Have you ever watched him in action??? He will blow your mind away. We are talking about Robert Downey Jr. here people. He's just.... Freaking amazing."