RECAP

AS PER REQUESTED, THIS IS A RECAP OF THE BOOK. IT WILL BE BRIEF AND I WILL PUT IN ALL THE IMPORTANT PARTS IN IT. IF THERE IS ANYTHING THAT I MISS OUT THEN LET ME KNOW ABOUT IT.

All the IMPORTANT characters name is in Capital Bold.

Prologue- The story starts with the two protagonist of the story- KATE and Andrew. The scene opens with Andrew telling Kate not to leave him and go and she tries to assure him that she will be back but Andrew knows that that's a lie. Kate is packing up all her belongings and she's thinking about all the memories she has had in the house. At the end of the scene, Drew a.k.a Andrew asks her the reason why she's leaving but all Kate says is a goodbye and she leaves.

Chapter 1- The chapter starts with Andrew's Pov after Two Years. Andrew meets his long time best friend COLE at a bar. While talking to Cole, Andrew mistakes some girl as Kate and Cole then finally questions Andrew about how he's coping up with everything. Drew has still not been able to get over Kate and he seems to have lost all hope of finding her. At the end of the chapter, Cole tells Andrew that Kate has returned to New York.

Chapter 2- The chapter starts from Kate's Pov. She is come back to NY from Cape Town, where she had been living from the past 2 years. Kate is getting ready for this meeting with the editor of the NY Times. When  she goes to meet the Editor of NY Times, she is surprised as the Editor is her friend from University, DAVID (He's the other greek god ;)). Then they talk business and how Kate is back to NY to promote her campaign and for collecting funds and needs help to use the NY Times as a channel for sending out the message. David agrees to help her and asks her out for dinner to catch up with all the things that have happened. As Kate is ready to leave, she comes face to face with Andrew.

Chapter 3- The chapter starts with Kate's Pov. She can't understand what is happening. She is too shocked to see Andrew there. Kate asks Andrew about how he has been doing and then she introduces him to David. Kate then quickly leaves with Andrew before he makes a scene in David's office. Kate and Drew sit in a nearby cafe and Kate asks him how he has been doing and soon Andrew loses his calm and tells her how he had been looking for her and how she just left him and never even cared to contact him. Drew says very hurtful things to Kate and Kate leaves. David comes past Kate and he hugs while she breaks down.

Chapter 4- David consoles Kate and cheers her up. Kate turns to leave and that's when she sees Andrew in front of her. Andrew looks very hurt and she realises that he has misunderstood the whole situation with her and David. Kate tries to explain Andrew the whole situation but he doesn't listen to her and starts with the whole rampant about how he had loved her and starts putting allegations on Kate. Kate tries one last time to explain him but when he doesn't listen she leaves him and walks away. David is still there and after witnessing the whole scene, he offers Kate a ride back to where she is staying. When he comes to know that she is staying in a hotel, he offers her to stay with him. Kate denies but then he tells her to think about it. She decides to go home with David as it will be better for her if she will be with someone at this time. They both leave for home.

Chapter 5-This chapter revolves mostly around David and Kate talking about all the silly things from the past and making fun of eachother. (I suggest that read this chapter because it has all the fun parts) At the end of the chapter David challenges Kate that he can tell 20 Things about her which no one else knows and if he wins then Kate will be his date to an upcoming charity event.

Chapter 6- David tells Kate 10 things about her and he wants to carry on with it but Kate gives up and agrees to go with him. And then they have a fun time together. (If you re-read Chapter 5 then read this one as well cause it's a continuation.)