Chapter 1|| The Felling! {Edited}

"Guys were gonna be late for class if you don't come on" Takuma said to everyone else. "Alright, alright we're coming geez Takuma you don't have to be so loud in all" Senri said. "Lord Kaname are you coming?" Ruka asks in concern. "Yes I be right down".
"Kaname what's the matter my friend?" Takuma asks in worried voice. "Oh it's just that I have to pick a mate and I wondering if it's gonna be, Yuki or someone else" he said. "Well I guess you will figure it out later but right now we have to get to class" Takuma said to his friend. "Your right" Kaname says and headed out the door.

"Goodmorning Yuki" Kaname says smiling. "Oh Good morning Lord Kaname, how do you do this fine evening?" Yuki ask. "You know the same old stuff" he says.
"Hello Zero". "Hi, Kaname" Zero says looking away. "Can you come to my room for a bit I need your help with something?" "Em sure I guess if it can get me out of the job sure why not" he says leaving. "Yuki I'm gonna help Kuran, with something I'll be right back" I said to her she nodded and went back to the screaming girls.

So what did you have trouble with Kana-?" My sentence was cut off when he pushed me on the red soft couch. "Listen, Zero do you know about Pureblood's mates?" I asked and he shock his head letting me know he he didn't understand. "Well anyway their comes a time when a Pure Blood have to pick their soul mate and mine is here and its driving me crazy because of the urge that I'm felling" Kaname said walking back and forth. "Okay so what does that have to do with me, Kaname?" Zero asked. Because the reason I brought you up here is because Zero, you are my mate".

-Zero's POV-

"Wait what?" Zero says widening his eyes. Zero couldn't move because, Kaname already had him pinned down on the couch. "That hurts get off of me Kaname" I said. He didn't let go nor loosened his grip on my wrists. "What is it that you want me from me, Kuran?" Zero asked looking up at him. "I'm not letting you go until I mark you" he said. "Mark me what the hell does that matter Kaname?" Zero asked getting frustrated. "If I don't someone else will try and take you away from me and I won't have that" Kaname says bringing his fangs next to Zero's neck. I felt a sharp pain in my neck, every time I wanted to move the pain felt like it was a thousand knifes stabbing me over and over again. It wasn't any longer before my whole world turned completely into darkness.

-Kaname's POV-

After I had made, Zero mine I saw that he had fainted. I picked him up gently so that I wouldn't hurt him, I laid him down on the bed putting him in a comfortable position. Soon later I headed to the headmaster house to tell him that I had made, Zero mine. I grabbed his stuff and said goodbye to headmaster before leaving.

I came back and saw, Takuma looking at Zero, with a happy face. He asked me if Zero was alright, but I told him he had fainted during the process. "Okay then you treat him nice" Takuma says before leaving. After a while I took a shower and soon later read my book, I looked at Zero for a minute then came to the bed wrapping my arms around him before drifting off into sleep.