Chapter 21 || Zero's Mood Swings!

-Kaname's POV-

I woke up to the sound of, Zero's yelling. Hey! Hey, calm down I know it hurts but just bear with it. "That's easy for you to say your not the one pregnant and experiencing pain right now" Zero said sounding mad. Well no but the doctor said you might get mood swings and some other stuff. Kaname said looking down at Zero.

"Hmpf, whatever I'll be getting something to eat" Zero said leaving the room leaving Kaname sitting on the bed.

"Good morning, Mom" Marcy said smiling. Yeah good morning to you. Zero said looking away. "Um...okay so how's the baby bump coming along?" Marcy asked. It's okay I guess but if I seem a little off to you is because I'm having my mood swings so like if I'm being mean or something you'll now why and tell your brother that to okay. Zero said smiling.

-In The Room-

"Hey, Zero how's your mood swings?" Kaname asked with a smile. Well I'm okay now because I'm myself and I'm not throwing a tantrum or something, He said smiling. "That's good do you need anything before I head out?" Kaname asked looking at Zero. No I'm fine I'm just gonna lay down probably take a nap later, Zero said.
"Okay then if you need me I'll be at the headmaster's office" Kaname said leaving their room.

-Headmasters Office-

Welcome, Kaname I've been expecting you, headmaster said smiling. "Yes I need to talk to you about this ball tomorrow", Kaname said looking serious. Okay what about it?, headmaster asked. "Well you see I'm worried that people are going to gossip or question like why did you married him and other stuff" he said looking a bit sad. I get it now you want to call off the ball because you don't want people talking about your family correct. Headmaster said nodding his head.

"Yes that's what I'm trying to say tell them that we went on a six months vacation" Kaname said with his hands up. Alright I'll see what I can do, he says looking out the window. "Thanks I'll be going now" Kaname said getting up from his seat.

-Later That Day/Zero's POV-

Welcome back, Kaname. Zero says happy. "Hey how was your nap?" He asked. The nap was good and the best thing is that I'm not throwing up anymore isn't that great, Zero said smiling. "Yes that's wonderful now you don't have to rush to the bathroom every 10 minutes" Kaname says laughing. You got that right I was getting tired of running or walking back in forth to the bathroom it was tiring, Zero says while shaking his head.

"Yeah but enough with all of this talking lets go eat my treat" Kaname said while holding out his hand. But what about the kids?, Zero asked. "Marcy, is at Emily's house and, Allen is at school with his friends doing school work for the teachers" Kaname said stool holding out his hand. Okay but where are we going? Zero questioned. "We are going to your favorite restaurant" Kaname said while holding, Zero's hand to the car. Ah, you mean that ramen building I love that place, Zero said while getting all excited.

-At The Restaurant/Kaname's POV-

So how are you liking the place? "The place looks good it still looks the same since the last time I've been here" Zero said looking around. That's great...oh, here comes our waiter. "Hello welcome to, Joes Ramen what do you want for today sirs?" The waiter asked. I will have the plain ramen noodles and, he would like to have the the ramen special with a peach and cream pie with a water. Kaname says handing the menu's back to the waiter.

"Thank you and your meal will be here in about 10-15 minutes" she said walking off. So how's the baby? "The baby is fine but it's really getting hard for me to hide it now like how long has it been now?" Zero asked. You've been pregnant about six months now. "Really that was fast" Zero said surprised.

"Here's your orders gentlemen" the waiter said handing them their food. After the waitress left, Zero and Kaname started digging into their food it was no surprising that Kaname would take his time but for, Zero's situation...well let's just say he didn't waste any time.

-After Eating/Yuki's POV-

Kaname had to carry, Zero's sleeping body back to the house because he feel asleep after eating all that food earlier. When they got back to the house, Allen was helping Yuki cook dinner while, Marcy was setting the table.

"Welcome back you two" Yuki says smiling. Hey sis how was New York? "It was awesome i went to the painting museum and went to the Central Park to watch the kids play it was nice but the thing that I miss the most it the hotel they had this really awesome bed it felt so good I didn't want to leave" Yuki says happy. Well it seems you had a great time and maybe the next time you go...well I'll talk about it later.

"I see that, Zero feel asleep" she says looking at him. Yeah he fell asleep after eating earlier so I decided to carry him since he's pregnant in all. Kaname says pushing some hair out of his face. "Hehe yeah he does look peaceful when he sleeps" she says laughing a-little.
Yeah I'm gonna put him in the bed. Kaname says leaving the the kitchen.

-In the room-

You really do look peaceful when you sleep, Zero. He says laying him down in the bed. (Kisses on the forehead) you and this baby really mean the world to me...Zero

-Authors notes-

Sorry guys that I haven't updated in a while but I am now so yay! Anyway do you think I should or shouldn't have the baby in the next chapter? I'll leave it up to you guys. Vote, Comment and I'll see you guys next time.