Chapter 4 || Mysterious Eyes!

Just pretend that Zero was in Yuki's position in the picture thanks.

When I woke up this morning I found out that Kaname, had left and went somewhere. Well since he's out doing gods now's what I guess I will visit the headmaster and master today.

(Time Ship)

"Hey! Zero, what are you doing here?" Headmaster said.

Well I was bored and when I woke up this morning Kaname, was gone so I thought I might come over and see you two I said, they looked at each other then back at me... "Zero, we need to talk to you about something" headmaster said.

"Okay let me here it" I said, "well when you went to your dorm last night Yuki, came by and told us about your eyes and we started getting worried" headmaster said, "What are you guys talking about?" I said confused. my eyes are fine I said. Well... okay we just wanted to tell you what she said to us yesterday night headmaster said.

Well... okay then If that's what you guys wanted to tell me then I will be going now. i opened the door and headed to back my dorm room to take a nap or to see if Kaname's back.

(Kaname's P.O.V)
"Well what took you so long to get back Zero?" He said looking at his book, "I had to talk to the headmaster about something no big deal" I said. "Well okay since your back and not harm" he said walking to me, "I want to you to stay in the dorm tonight" he said. "W-What for" I asked, (sigh) "Because Zero, tonight is a bloody moon and that means that all kinds of vampires will feed tonight" he said with a smile.

"W-well you be feeding tonight Kaname?" I asked. "No because I already have my blood bag right here"he said with a smirk on his face, (///0_0///) <- Zero's face right now) when he said that I found myself on the bed with Kaname pinning me down. "W-What are y-you doing Ka-Kaname?" I said with a pink blush on my face. "Isn't it obvious Zero, I'm thirsty" he said with that same smirk on his face.

"N-No get off me Kaname," I said trying to get him off of me. "Awe Zero, you don't like it when I suck your blood hmmm!" He said tilting his head, "i-i don't know what your talking about Kaname?" I said.

"Don't worry it won't hurt that much my mate" he said about to bite me, "N-no I don't feel like being drained tonight" I said trying to push him off of me. Mph! He tighten his grip on my wrist so I would stop pushing him off of me, "K-Kaname, that hurts" I said... Ahhhh! He had his fangs in my neck while he was gripping on my hair to hold me more while his other hand on my back. Mhhhh! My vision started going blurry when he pulled his fangs out of my neck.

"Awe you look so cute when you had your blood sucked out of you" he said rubbing my cheeks. "Oh! Would you look at that it's already dark outside" he said looking out the window. "I tried walking to where he was but my legs was numb or something damn"I said under my breath, "oh! I guess I took to much again didn't I... my bad" he said helping me up. "Thanks" I said... "oh your welcome" he said laying me down on the bed.

"I'll be back I have to talk to the headmaster about something" he said closing the door. *Knock, Knock, Knock* "why hello Kaname," he said sitting down at his desk. "Headmaster I need to talk to you about... Zero," I said with a serious look on my face. Every time I take Zero's blood out of him he be like he can't walk and he's been sleeping a lot to, "hmmmm! I see" the headmaster said. "well it's probably because when you drink from Zero, he be tired and hungry" he said pulling up his glasses, and hungry you mean like vampire hungry right he nodded "also don't drink form him frequently drink from him like every one day a week" he said. I nodded and said goodnight and closed the door.

When I got to the dorm Zero, was sound asleep... he's so cute sleeping I said to myself.

Kaname's Mate ||COMPLETED||जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें