Chapter 20 || Pregnant Again!

Zero's POV

I was sitting up in bed watching tv when someone knocked on my door. "Hold on I'm coming" I said walking to the door. Good morning, Zero-Kun how are you doing? Kain asked. I'm doing fine just the normal stuff laying in bed and going to the bathroom and other stuff. Zero said sitting on the bed. I see... have you told, Kaname yet? Kain asked sitting on the bed with Zero. No I haven't told him yet but I'm was thinking since your here you could tell him for me. Zero said looking shyly. Nope sorry I can't your gonna have to tell him yourself and besides what do you got to worry about. Kain asked looking at Zero. It's just I don't know what's he gonna say like does he want want other child or not? Zero said looking sad in the face.

Zero, he loves you more than anything in the world and I bet he would happy if you told him. Kian said walking to the door. Alright I'll tell him tomorrow. Zero said getting up. Okay I'll see you back home...oh and tell the kids I said hello. Kian said saying goodbye.

-At Home-

Kids I'm back from my trip. Zero said shouting. "Welcome back, Mom how was your trip?" Marcy asked sitting on the couch. The trip was good, Cross said hello before I left this morning. Zero said smiling. "That nice well I got to go I am suppose to meet, Emily at the mall see you later" she said closing the door.

Ugh, I better go lay down before I throw up again. Zero said heading to his room. "Welcome back, Zero" Kaname said hugging him. Ah, yeah thanks, Kaname. Zero said undoing the hug. "What's wrong you seem upset about something?" Kaname said looking worried.

I'm feeling this way because I'm...pregnant. Zero said looking away. "Y-your pregnant again" Kaname sounding shocked. Yes I didn't want to tell because I didn't know how you was gonna react. Zero said looking away again. "Zero, I'm happy that where getting another child excited actually (picks up Zero) that just means that I can love you even more" Kaname says sexually in, Zero's ear.

I'm happy that your excited about it, Kaname but can you let me down now I have to throw up. Zero said blushing a little. "Oh, my bad (puts Zero down) I'll go make dinner now" he said leaving the room.

"Oh, Hey! Dad I thought I heard moms voice up in here?" Allen asked. Yes you did he's in the bathroom um...doing stuff. Kaname said looking away. "Okay well I'll be at the skating ring with some friends" Allen said leaving the kitchen. Alright have fun and be careful please. Kaname said yelling. "Okay I will bye" Allen said leaving the house.

-Zero's POV-

Hey I was wondering can you call, Master later and tell him I won't be coming to work for a while. Zero said laying on the couch. "Yeah sure and you just missed, Allen he wen't to the skating ring with some friends" Kaname said rubbing, Zero's belly bump. Oh, okay that's fine. Zero said smiling. "Hello in their I'm your, Dad I can't wait to meet you" Kaname said smiling while playing. It seems that it likes talking to you because i can feel it kicking but It doesn't hurt much. Zero said rubbing, Kaname's head.

-Later That Day/Kaname's POV-

Zero, had fallen asleep after playing with the baby bump. I told the kids they was happy because they was gonna have a younger brother or a younger sister. After about an hour, Zero woke up because he was hungry so we all ate tomato soup (a.k.a Zero's favorite) when we was done we all sat in the living room watching Family Feud.

It was about 10:00pm when I woke up and everyone was fast asleep I thought to myself about "what a wonderful family I got".